View Single Post
Old 2009.06.15, 07:23 PM   #1
gekokujyo

gekokujyo knows what you did last summergekokujyo knows what you did last summer
Default Ringo's Playlist (Switch Magazine)

So I went and got a copy of Switch last night (along with a copy of HUGE), the one with Ringo on the cover, and it appears that she makes a list of 10 songs off 10 diff Japanese albums that she's been digging recently:

1. "悲システム", by 清滝人, off "PHILOSOPHY" ("Hi SYSTEM" by Kiyo Takihito)

2. "Monkey Discooooooo" by the telephones, off "DANCE FLOOR MONSTER"

3. "killer" by school food punishment, off "Riff-rain"

4. "兄じゃ I need you" by レキシ off "レキシ" ("ani ja I need you" by REKISHI, off "REKISHI")

5. "手芽口土" by 犬式 a.k.a. Dogggystyle, off "意識の新大陸 FLRESH" ("te me kuchi tsuchi (?? - probably wrong)" by inushiki a.k.a. Dogggystyle, off "ishiki no shindairiku FLRESH")

6. "Things Have Changed" by 大橋トリオ (Ohashi TRIO) off "THIS IS MUSIC"

7. "ワンモアヴァース" by マボロシ, off "マボロシのシ" ("ONE MORE VERSE" by MABOROSHI off "MABOROSHI NO SHI")

8. "だるい" (darui) by EGO-WRAPPIN' AND THE GOSSIP OF JAXX, off "EGO-WRAPPIN' AND THE GOSSIP OF JAXX"

9. "chaos" by Curly Giraffe, off "The very best of Curly Giraffe"

10. "Jazzy Joint featuring Jose James" by J.A.M., off "Just A Maestro"

I remember for a period of time she'd make these playlists on her website/fanclub site, and those were interesting. She hasn't done those in awhile, so this was nice; she still has excellent taste. I've tried my best to romanise those names as far as I could, and they should mostly be correct, save for the Dogggystyle one.
gekokujyo is offline   Reply With Quote