View Single Post
Old 2011.06.20, 08:56 PM   #662
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

I think the KZK vinyl Souretsu was kinda the same with the lessened ending, but they spoiled it with Ichijuku no Hana after it. But all im saying, on the system I have, I really don't see much of a noteable difference between KZK on MoRA compared with the vinyl (or even the CD). What we need is someone else who has the vinyl and has actually played it to compare with, it might just be my equipment, but I strongly doubt it. I think its just cause my expectations for the vinyl were unreasonable. You'd think with all the layering and stuff it would be highly effective on vinyl, but alas, its not as good as one would like to think/brag about.

In other words: If you want to buy KZK for sound quality diffence, you may be dissapointed. If you were getting it for a collectors item (which is what most people get it for) then go for it. I guess this can apply for most modern Japanese music put on vinyl (unfortunately)

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2011.06.20 at 09:09 PM.