View Single Post
Old 2012.03.14, 07:07 PM   #29
W3iHong

W3iHong is an asset to this community

Repost from random thread.

Oh man, I dreamt about Ringo last night. It started as I was watching domestique bon voyage live screening. When I noticed something wrong, I saw an fat Indian teenager (my brain registered him as indian but he took on the face of my malay friend who was also fat.) was uncomfortable. I thought there was a conspiracy behind this...

2nd part of the dream. My brain just flew into this. A secret was revealed! Ringo was not she actually is! Remember the fat indian teenager? He was the one behind Ringo's voice! BUT HE SOUNDED NOTHING LIKE RINGO. As he took on the face of my friend, in my dream he was registered as a close friend. So, I tried to confront him. I went up to him and asked, "So, what inspired you to sing as Ringo?" He avoided the question and proceeded to sit down on a bench with a table infront of it and started to draw. (This was at a canteen) I continued to persist. His friend (Another fat indian teenager) came up and said, "To understand why and how he did it, you must first understand the things he drew."

I looked at what he was drawing currently, I see a book next to him while he was drawing. The book was some epic warhammer comics that was very famous and popular. I was really puzzled... But then I was surprised to see his name on the book. He was the author! He was the author of the famous famous warhammer book and I didn't know about his fame even though I was his friend.

So I tried to make sense of everything around me. My brain just warped into light speed now. I came up with a conspiracy that my friend, the fat indian teenager, was trying to emulate one of the voices of the warhammer races using morphvox. Somehow, he accidentally discovered Ringo's voice(Not sure if it was a titled setting or he messed around with the controls). He submitted a copy to the big music companies and the companies loved it! Shiina Ringo was just a lip-singer that lip-synced in every concert.

Then I asked myself, "Something is definitely not right about this..."

Then I woke up and wrote this down.

I was definitely not under any drugs or alcohol.

This dream was extremely clear in my mind. I rarely dream but when I do, I feel like I can consciously manipulate my dreams. I did feel like that in this dream but everything was just so weird.
W3iHong is offline   Reply With Quote