View Single Post
Old 2009.05.29, 04:40 PM   #3
mizer_unmei

mizer_unmei raises the standards of what a community can offer

Originally Posted by Inaudible-Whisper View Post
Ooh, looks good! I was seriously pissed off when (before Pixar legally owned Disney) Disney started an in-house animation studio that tried to make their own Toy Story 3. But Pixar never ever fails me. (A little lack luster with A Bug's Life, but that's just in comparison with their other ones.) But just how old is Andy going to be now? The guy who did his voice before certainly can't do his old voice now...

Aaand yeah, I need to see Up now. I was just biking near the theater today, but I had to get home. I feel odd not seeing it first day because I'm such a big Pixar fangirl but I'm going to have to wait a couple days...

-------

Edit: Thanks Wikipedia!
But I never really like the idea of getting rid of one's toys. Plus it's a little too "Brave Little Toaster" to me. But Jodi Benson (Ariel in The Little Mermaid -- ie: the voice of my childhood) and Michael Keaton (ie: Mr. Mom, Beetlejuice and Batman! ie: the second most influential actor of my childhood, next to Robin Williams) are actors in this one! I'm am sooooo much more excited for this now!

last.fm

Last edited by mizer_unmei : 2009.05.29 at 04:48 PM.
mizer_unmei is offline   Reply With Quote