Thread: Favorite Albums
View Single Post
Old 2007.05.31, 12:22 PM   #17
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Inaudible-Whisper View Post
Have you heard Like Spinning Plates live, Fluffie? I love it so much more. Also, if you like The Clock of Yorke's solo album... listen to this live rendition. It gives me goosebumps! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huXb6lLLy10
Yeah, 'Like Spinning Plates' is masterful when he plays it on the piano. And I have Yorke's solo album, but I haven't listened to it enough to know all the songs yet. I did like that video of The Clock though. Thanks for that, mon.

Originally Posted by vayerism View Post
KID A - Everything in its right place, National Anthem, Optimistic
Morning bell in Kid A version is cool.

Amnesia - Pyramid Song, You and whose army and Knives out.

Don't you guys into Hail to the thief? I like a lot song in this album.

Fluffie: did you watched the Pink Floyd or Roger Waters the live of "Dark side of the moon" ?
I actually like Morning Bell Amnesiac more than Kid A's, but that version is really good too. Does anyone ever listen to 'Treefingers'? I'm kind of upset with that song, though I'm sure there's someone out there who enjoys it.

And ohhh yeah, I definitely like Hail to the Thief. 2+2=5, Sail to the Moon, Go to Sleep, We Suck Young Blood, There There, I Will, A Punchup at a Wedding, Myxomatosis, and A Wolf at the Door (though I'm not fond of the cursing in it) are all awesome songs. "I Will" is one of my favorite songs ever because of its haunting sound, its simplicity, and the fact that I can somewhat sing along to it. Little babies' eyes, eyes, eyes, eyessss...

But negatory, I've never seen Dark Side of the Moon. That's an album too, right? I listened to The Wall, but I thought it was kind of hard to stick with. I'm willing to try them out again if you recommend some stuff though.
fluffiethesock is offline   Reply With Quote