View Single Post
Old 2009.08.11, 01:40 PM   #8
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

hey guys! WTF is up?!

I like how everyone is fine with me until I start saying mean things to someone then all of a sudden I'm Bin Laden.

But guess what, you wouldn't like it either if you had to put up with the harassment I do. I'm not trying to play the "poor little me" card, I understand that when you put yourself out there as much as I do you're going to be subject to negative attention. I understand that and dealt with it more-or-less as gracefully as I could for as long as I could. I dare to see how long many of you would stick around if you weren't a bystander to but the subject of poster(s) personal ridicule.

Sorry if my posts recently haven't been chalk full of humor I try to infuse in dramatic situatuions -- but can you blame me? If you follow these threads in discussion you can see I'm not going out looking to start trouble. A poster just found out a good way to get his jollies by patronizing me.

I try to be entertaining, and no one in this thread can say I've been a jerk to them. I'll mock myself if it can be funny, I try to be an example of the thoughtful criticism often promoted by the mods on the forum. So if you're going to be all uncomfortable because I tell someone to "eat a dick" for calling me a homophobic, white trash, cripple for the tenth time then get fucking real. I'd like to see you do more graceful.

And guess the fuck what, this isn't the first time I've put up with this scenario.