View Single Post
Old 2009.03.01, 09:58 PM   #1
KronKyrios

KronKyrios pleased at least somebody
Default Godai Natsuko post-2000 covers

Hi All! I havent forgotten about you guys, and I still listen to Ringo daily... I have just been busy with other endeavors.

I have most all of the originals for the songs Ringo has covered as I am an avid collector of those kinds of things. Some time ago, I came across a CD of what I believe is Godai Natsuko covering both "Minatomachi Juusan Banchi" AND "Kurumaya San" on the same disc. Whats more is that I know for sure it was released after 2000. I have heard versions of both of these songs covered by Godai Natsuko from before 2000 and these are definitely more recent recordings than those.

But I have a problem...

Before a hard drive crash I had all the data that went along with the CD, including the title, date and track listing (and Disc 1 of the set). Now, all I have is the CD Title (possibly mislabeled as) "Godai Natsuko - Hibari" and tracks labelled "Godai Natsuko disc 2 - track 01.mp3", etc.

I would like to fill in the data on the disc but my web extensive searches have turned up empty. Maybe someone here can search in Kanji and get better results. I tried searching for her name and both tracks, tried searching for discographies and pouring over them, tried searching for tracks with the track numbers in front of them (in quotes)... nothing worked... Its as if that CD doesnt exist.

I can give you a couple of hints if you decide to take this challenge. Both the tracks are on disc 2, Minatomachi Juusan Banchi is track 03, and Kurumaya San is track 06. I'm pretty sure the release year was 2003 or 2005, but it could be any year from 2000 to 2006.

KronKyrios
KronKyrios is offline   Reply With Quote