View Single Post
Old 2007.04.11, 05:50 AM   #34
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by badtzmaru View Post
Oh my gosh, I can't believe you guys actually enjoyed PGSM. @_@ (I can't tell if you guys are joking again...) I'm a big Sailor Moon fan, and I even thought it was embarrassing (though that didn't stop me from watching the whole series. =_= I downloaded all the Ryuusei subs too, Zac. =_=;;;;) It seriously reminded me of The Power Rangers, except I think the acting was worse.
I think that was the charm of it. I definately made the same note of "hey, the action scenes are like Power Rangers." I thought that was a cool thing. Sure, it wasn't LOTR or 300 in the action scenes, but thats ok. I think it was easier o relate to that way. Realy, if yer an adult, you know you're not watching for those scenes (most of the time.)

Im dead serious, I loved the show. In general, I'm a fan of shows aimed at kids. Maybe it's at my level, or whatever =P Id always rather watch a kids show that "knows what its about" than an adult one that tries to be too full of itself, you know what I mean?

EDIT: CatchFive, see, I like Mercury too (then Jupiter). However, I worry that one of the main reasons I like Mercury is cuz shes the one that wears the blue wig =P

Last edited by Tokyo Jihad : 2007.04.11 at 05:53 AM.
Tokyo Jihad is offline   Reply With Quote