View Single Post
Old 2009.10.27, 01:34 PM   #9
natsume

natsume is an asset to this community

Originally Posted by bebio View Post
I think I want to go... will I be forced to enter any type of weird lottery, or can I just pay the tickets through Loppi, like any other normal band?
If you are not in the fan club, like myself, you may be forced to enter the lottery with the presale forms in the new single (first press only?). That's what I did with the Expo show, and got a midway decent seat.

With Spa & Treatment I tried to go the normal sales route over the phone. I had a Japanese friend helping, using my landline and two cell phones simultaneously, and we had no luck getting through, and the shows I wanted to get tix for (probably all shows) sold out almost immediately. I wound up getting a Tokyo ticket through a site that connects a seller with a buyer, not an auction site. The seller only marked it up about 3000 yen, but it was in the back standing area of Zepp.

I am planning on going for the Nagoya shows with a friend, so hopefully between us we will get somewhat decent seats through the presale. I will also try for the first show, since I will be in Tokyo that weekend anyway. We'll see!

You should go bebio, you might regret it if you don't.
natsume is offline   Reply With Quote