View Single Post
Old 2008.10.28, 06:29 PM   #8
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

See I think the key is to not fragment the forum with a whole mess of sub-forums. I think we kinda have too many as it is (Images; Related artists and then off-topic music I think its redundant.) I'm more of a fan of a few big, diverse categories where you can be more exposed to new and different things. I think the catch with us is because we're still small time we just keep getting a few MASSIVE threads that are impossible to wade through, like the videogames thread. Instead of making a post about Diablo 3 in that thread, why not make a new thread?

Personally I think the day will come where we do "outgrow" being Shiina-centric, where that's priority one. Shiina will always be that common spine of the community, but I think the days of the OT being the commanding presense on the forum is likely. I already think it's the heart of the forums now.

Basically, I think one day we just put the OT boards on top of the Shiina boards.