View Single Post
Old 2012.06.24, 06:36 PM   #35
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Oh, well whatever. If you say so.

I just don't see anything here noteworthy bad, as in whatever complaint someone could make, its been complained about before when it comes to Ringo/Jihen.

This is just what she is now, like it or lump it. I see no atrocities being committed here (the really strong distaste for it almost seems like exaggeration/trolling). I don't feel she owes me anything anymore, she has put out 4 of the best albums I have ever heard, which is more than most artists do in their entire career. I also have no problem with her sexing herself up/playing idol either. I like sexy things. Not all idol stuff is bad either.

Is it a perfect performance? No. Do I care? Not really. You may not like what she's doing, but I don't know why you start now, its not like the first time she's pulled the cheese on us (which you know, I can dig). I just think its cool that I can add some more new arrangements into my playlist.

Eh, fuck it. That's the last I'm gonna say on the topic of Bon Voyage. I don't want to get involved in the same cyclical argument that comes around as regularly as PMS.

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2012.06.24 at 06:41 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote