View Single Post
Old 2010.10.23, 02:58 PM   #9
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

^ Somebody must've deleted that, because I'm having trouble finding it.

I don't think people need drugs in order to become Shiina Ringo fans, but as you already know most of our tastes are quite different. Someone else might actually need drugs (possibly legally-prescribed pharmaceutical ones) to enjoy any of the same songs or activities you already enjoy while you're sober. I'd rather hear people talking about how drugs gave them special appreciation for certain songs, instead of only talking about how much those songs 'suck'.

I would've mentioned alcohol too, except no amount of it ever makes me clumsy or moody - so I can't say it's had any impact on the way I feel about Shiina Ringo's music. Being half-awake without mind-altering substances, has had more impact on the way I've felt about certain songs - than alcohol ever has.

But if an admin has a problem with this topic, nobody is going to overrule their decision to close it.