View Single Post
Old 2009.05.12, 10:04 AM   #30
so_cold

so_cold puts considerable thought into their posts

I think that's understandable, it's not like SR wrote these songs. But it's not as alien a sound to me as Variety. I'm posting really early on with this one, since I've only had it for a fortnight and have had other things going on, but my very vague impression is "I really like it". This is the faintest, vaguest review ever.

I love Kuroi Orufe (especially), the Onion Song and all of Mori-pact, it just has a really nice feeling to play it though. I Won't Last a Day Without You has Utada on it and is therefore good, they should duet again. This is great if you like duets (I love it when two singers of contrasting tonal qualities sing together). I like the "vinyl crackle" on that one as well. I heard Love is Blind early on in my fandom last year and it was a key track for understanding what SR was about.

In an odd way I wondered if Kareha influenced Meisai (the intro I mean) and Aisaika no Choushoku. Actually all of Mori-pact reminds me of Aisaika no Choushoku (looks up the arranger of that song while typing - see I wasn't talking out of my backside! )
so_cold is offline   Reply With Quote