View Single Post
Old 2009.12.24, 10:04 AM   #39
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Inaudible-Whisper View Post
Yeah, I think this thread title makes more sense. I'd often not know which movie thread to post in. If I'm looking forward to a movie I'm not "currently watching" it and it isn't my "fav. movie" (yet) so it's best to have just a flat out movie thread. And keeping the TV totally separate is good too.

Avatar is the biggest movie release of the year though, so it's no shock that it's taking up a great bulk of the discussion as of recent. Should have really had an Avatar thread but it'll probably die down now that most people have chipped in.
yeah and its only going to get worse as its a word-of-mouth movie and as more people are going to see it they are coming out, telling their friends, and saying they will go again, which means it will only continue to make money, and with the critics loving it and the oscars best picture category open to up to 10 movies this year, expect it to be on the plate through Oscar season too. you might as well see it if you are annoyed hearing about it to see what the fuss is about and get over with it, hah.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote