View Single Post
Old 2009.12.24, 05:14 PM   #44
BanFan

BanFan is an asset to this community

My friend is trying so hard to convince me to see Avatar, but it doesn't look like something I'd like.

I finally saw There Will Be Blood. The only problem is that I got sucked in halfway through, so I watched the second half first, then the first half about a week later. I'm super picky when it comes to movies, so I was surprised that I liked this one so much. Paul Dano's acting was insane after only seeing him in Little Miss Sunshine and Fast Food Nation.

Also saw Where The Wild Things Are recently, but don't really know how I feel about it. It looked great, the soundtrack was perfect, but something was missing. It was such an up and down movie that I left the theater a little discombobulated. The beginning and ending made enough sense, it's just all that stuff in the middle I couldn't wrap my brain around. Still, that scene with the owls alone was worth the three dollars.

EDIT: This should have gone under the "Currently Watching" thread. I figured this would be a better place to post specifically about movies, until I looked through the fives pages and realized it's pretty much the Avatar thread.

Last edited by BanFan : 2009.12.24 at 05:26 PM.
BanFan is offline   Reply With Quote