View Single Post
Old 2018.05.11, 12:04 PM   #6
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Ok, I just finished watching this
OH
It was soooo good!
I wish she would put that much emotion in her recordings

The highlights for me were:
Bonsai Hada: obviously
SG: always thought this song was underrated
Torikoshi Kurou: SR is giving me acoustic cabaret diva *___* how could I not love?!
Tsumi to Batsu: maybe this is the most epic performance of this song, and surely this is the most vulnerable performance of it yet (and this is always good in my book)
Yume no Tochuu: XD this is one of my favorite songs, and I rather have Uki performing it than that creepy idol with fake forced smile that japanese people are crazy about (is that kanna hashimoto? I'm not sure of her name)
Mayakashi Yasaotoko: THIS IS HOW YOU SHOULD ALWAYS DO CARNIVAL INSPIRED STUFF RINGO! and not the cheap and uninspired way that you did in chichipupui
Sakasa ni Kazoete: WHOA *-* this song was so good, I'm still in ecstasy

The worst parts:
Roudousha: the worst song of the whole show
Kira kira pussy: I don't know if this was bad actually, it was pretty funny watching them singing "pussyyyyy~" so dramatically XD Uki couldn't even keep a straight face
Nippon: Bleh, disgusting nationalism

And I don't care about her sweaty armpits, if she farted and pooped on stage I would even respect her more than I do now

It's better to poop on stage than in the songs she releases anyway

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote