View Single Post
Old 2011.07.06, 12:20 AM   #123
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Maou View Post
I had to quote this for truth. I... I think we can be friends again.

I rate the albums as such:

MM > SS = WtH > Kyouiku > KSK > SG > Adult > Dai Hakken > Sports >>>>>>>> Variety
You forgot UM But friends is a better idea, even if we're bound to disagree 90% of the time.

Also, about this thread- you CANT put Daihakken in here unless you reset the values and give everyone a chance to vote for it again... pfft. Not that it really stands a chance, but you never know. Also, people may have changed their minds too- Sports might actually get a vote :-p AND put WtH for chrissakes!

Wow, that reads bitchier than I actually meant it.

EDIT:

Also, yeah a greatest hits might be a cash in, but it's not like she doesn't deserve one (WITH A VINYL PRESSING ). WtH I don't think I'd count as a cash in- sure if you already had all the singles you might be a little peeved (even though WtH doesn't represent everything from the bsides) but for those that haven't bought every single it's actually a great money/time saver. Though now I'm just buying up the remaining singles I don't have anyway lol

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2011.07.06 at 12:50 AM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote