Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2009.07.29, 10:02 PM   #1
hoopra

hoopra raises the standards of what a community can offer
Default anyone else loves watching this behind the scenes vid

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playin...4177603&cid=14

she got personality for days, i love her maneurisms to the music when they were recording tadashii,

can anyone translate what she says right after she did the piece of cake forehead sweat wipe after they recorded tadashii,
hoopra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.29, 10:31 PM   #2
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

This video is called Yuuhatsu Orgasm. An 8-minute 30-second version was released on a rare VHS, where the only way to get your hands on this was to buy Muzai Moratorium early, mail in a postcard that was quietly included with your Muzai Moratorium copy, and then you were entered into a lottery to win one of a very limited number of these VHS tapes.

The tape's physical existence has almost become an urban legend due to:
1.) There's barely any evidence on the web to indicate that Muzai Moratorium ever had a first-pressing, and you can never find a very detailed/readable view of the postcard.
2.) The only pictures of this tape you can ever find on the web, are in auctions for the tape. You could comb through auction sites for a whole year without one of these tapes showing up.

There is a longer version of Yuuhatsu Orgasm that was broadcast exclusively by Space Shower Networks, but if you don't see their watermark on a video upload you've found, then you're guaranteed to be looking at some unofficial digitization from the VHS (especially if the runtime doesn't go above eight-and-a-half minutes).
Old 2009.07.30, 04:34 AM   #3
a_grumble_cake

a_grumble_cake deserves a fucking medal

are you kidding? I'm pretty much obsessed with this stuff.

I recently found this veoh account that has a few spaceshower videos with very old clips I've never seen before such as this one (at around 02:50. Is that Kameda she's talking to?).
a_grumble_cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.30, 05:08 AM   #4
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

OMG, those vids are great! She was absolutely crazy, it makes me sad [that she isn't anymore...]
Orenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.30, 05:16 AM   #5
Mr Sands

Mr Sands is headed in the right direction

"Tudou cannot provide service to your region or country."

Bugger, anywhere else this is available to watch online?
Mr Sands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.30, 06:13 AM   #6
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

hey glath
I have a video that I found on emule If I'm not mistaken
is less than 10min
in the begin SR is talking (and if I'm not mistaken she is using that Senkou Xstasy crown) and behind her there is a whiteboard or a chalkboard (I don't remember exactly)
it's kinda a kokode making off
it shows she playing ikenai ko (or nihon ni umarete) on a piano with the kokode outfit (she is using this outfit in almost the whole video)
there is no watermark

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.30, 06:49 AM   #7
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

You can probably tell just by looking at the fuzzy sharpness (among other things), that the video originated from VHS before it went online.
Old 2009.07.30, 07:26 AM   #8
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Oh, shit. That video nearly made me shed a tear from one one disillusioned eye. =( thanks =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =(

However, judging by the recent SG videos, I get that impression that she's not that much different in personality. Just more mature, obviously. Heck, even in these videos, she has that 'serious demeanour' that people accuse of having nowadays.

Mummy D and Super Butter Dog guy seemed to be the more submissive ones in those interviews (Constantly laughing)!

It's so cool seeing her in the studio!

Last edited by Scribble R : 2009.07.30 at 07:37 AM.
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.30, 07:29 AM   #9
Mr Sands

Mr Sands is headed in the right direction

Found it now, forgot that almost anything is only one google search away.
Mr Sands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.31, 02:03 PM   #10
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

she has to hold back her inner nut for the little boy's sake.

being known as the kid with no dad and a mentally insane rock star mom might get him some unwanted attention.
ShadyNook is offline   Reply With Quote