Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2008.04.30, 07:55 PM   #71
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by jigenbakuda View Post
Women usually are not very good at all telling if men are gay (or bi-sexual...WTF-ever), so when a woman says you are gay, you either embarrassed her pretty bad or you are a raging flamer...
What? I have excellent gaydar. I called one of my friends on being gay the first time I met him, when everyone else was swearing that he wasn't gay (i.e. believing his denial). That's kind of sexist to say that all women can't tell when a guy is gay. :/
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.04.30, 07:56 PM   #72
Jonny

Jonny puts considerable thought into their posts

Might be true for Hirai (would surprise me if he is not, and even if he isn't gay he acts too much like it). But it's not true for Kameda who has a wife and kids (I've got images (and no I can't share)). As long as having a wife counts as hetero.
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.04.30, 07:57 PM   #73
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

yeah yeah we know Kameda is married. Doesn't ruin the fantasy though. And what are these super secret images, Mugg? Did Kameda himself give them to you? Just who is your source?
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.05.01, 03:42 PM   #74
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by frecklegirl View Post
What? I have excellent gaydar. I called one of my friends on being gay the first time I met him, when everyone else was swearing that he wasn't gay (i.e. believing his denial). That's kind of sexist to say that all women can't tell when a guy is gay. :/
hounto ni gomenasai! Well, I should of clarified, Most of the girls I have encountered have have horrible gaydar. They will be like he is so dreamy, I will be like, "but he kisses men in the mouth, give it up". They are like no way. I laugh everytime. They are like how can you tell? I say ,mannerisms, then I give them a gay impression with a "flamboyant" voice and ask them what did I change, and they can never tell me, lol. But anyways its not really a big deal, I am just always floored when girls can not tell, and even more when a poor woman marries one. Like does kameda give her guilt free passes every saturday, because he's "too tired" to make love with her (from the romp with kenny hirai <anime wink with flashes> no doubt), and she believes that?

If one lays a trap, isn't it the victims fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.05.01, 03:56 PM   #75
Cosmo!

Cosmo! is an asset to this community

I'm sure if a gay stereotype jumped right out of a Westboro Baptist Church weekly newsletter, we'd be able to tell whose team he's batting for. Not all gay people are flamboyant and limp-wristed with a lisp. Instead of perfecting your gaypression, you could, like, get to know one.
Old 2008.05.01, 04:45 PM   #76
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Kameda isn't homosexually gay.
He's mexi-gay!
Old 2008.05.01, 05:09 PM   #77
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by Cosmo! View Post
I'm sure if a gay stereotype jumped right out of a Westboro Baptist Church weekly newsletter, we'd be able to tell whose team he's batting for. Not all gay people are flamboyant and limp-wristed with a lisp. Instead of perfecting your gaypression, you could, like, get to know one.
Whoa Whoa chill my friend. I am very well aware that all homosexual men are all not limp wristed flamboyant sissy-boys. One of my best friends is a homosexual man (or at least we deduced he was, with pretty solid evidence mind you) and he has yet to come out to us about it, but we all know he's gay... He is not what I would call a overtly gay man, but he is weird... I can not say if a man is gay or not, unless I go up to him and try to seduce him. But I do know what effeminate mannerism look like, and they are subtle. Anyways I think am surprisingly open-minded. I am not claiming to walk in parades with them, but I do understand their struggle in current society. Mostly because I am african-american. I actually respect some of those men who are openly gay and have the outward presence to not care about what others say about them. If only I had an option to hide my ethnicity as they have the ability to hide their sexuality (no matter how translucent it may be)... Now in college I was in the concert choir, and therefore was around the music program a lot. In the music program I was exposed around more homosexual males than I would ever would have otherwise. My assistant choir director was openly gay, I would never really think he was gay unless I spent sometime around him (I mean at first glance I would not say he was gay). Well I would say conservatively around 75% of the choir's males were homosexual. These are people that I talked to everyday and spent a good amount of time around. So I think that I have been around a good deal of gay guys. So I've known quite a few gay guys. So my gaypression is not from watching america's next top model or something...

Well I believe too many men are technically exempt from the "Gay" label by claiming they are bi-sexual or something like that. Now kameda could say, I'm not gay because I have a wife. In my opinoon if you kiss another man in the mouth you are gay. There is nothing wrong with that, but its not my choice. Anyways, my claim was that many women can not tell when a man is gay (my definition of gay), because of their lack of an effective gaydar. Or maybe the truth is the current day heterosexual man's gaydar is too finely tuned, even in fact mislabeling some, unfortunately... or maybe not... Who knows? All a gaydar is is a speculation meter. Just like we do not know if ken hirai and shiina have done the hanky panky, we must speculate. (It could be that ken hirai is wearing her back out everynight, we do not know... but my gaydar tells me otherwise)

But all I have said does not take away from the fact that women are bad at reading their gaydar. It does not change the fact that I have a great gaydar.And it especially does not change the fact that kameda and ken hirai kiss softly in the night, with gackt being a voyeur and playing with his chest buttons.

So I am sorry if you were offended cosmos. But I am not a gay hater, or whatever you thought I was. I just do a mean "flamboyant" gaypression, thats all.

mexi-gay lmfao. I have no idea what it mean but it sounds so funny.

If one lays a trap, isn't it the victims fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.05.02, 05:25 AM   #78
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

I know lots of gay people that has wife and kids, just to procriate or to cover up their true sexual opitions

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.05.02, 07:34 PM   #79
RollOverHobo

RollOverHobo pleased at least somebody

^This is why I assume every man I meet is gay until otherwise proven
Because it has now become more offensive to confuse a person for straight than gay. [SARCASM\] >_>
And I always thought Shiina would be more of a bi - massive orgy type of person...but go figure.
Old 2008.05.09, 09:21 PM   #80
Jonny

Jonny puts considerable thought into their posts

Well, I don't know but, Kameda isn't even metrosexual to me?
Anyway, I've yet to meet him...
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote