Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2007.04.23, 07:47 PM   #11
Kasanagi

Kasanagi has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Arutea: Hey I'm from Sydney too. Where abouts have you gone to look for SR stuff? SR doesn't seem to be very popular in those stores around China town... I manage to find KZK (for 45 bucks! ) and Sexual Healing Vol3 in the one store a year or two ago, so maybe they'll have some more of her new stuff now.

Are there any SR/TJ T-shirts online?

Last edited by Kasanagi : 2007.04.23 at 07:50 PM.
Kasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.04.23, 11:33 PM   #12
arutea

arutea is headed in the right direction

:O a fellow Sydney SR fan!!

Yeah China town. (Would there be anywhere else in Syd? I'll try looking around parramatta since I work there). I don't know what the shops are called ( ^^;; ) but I just go in anywhere they sell asian cds/dvds... I find a lot of Mika Nakashima ones. When I ask the dudes at the shop they never heard of Shiina Ringo. >.>

But yeah looks like... online will be my only option. *sets up paypal account*
arutea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.04.23, 11:43 PM   #13
Mad_Mac

Mad_Mac pleased at least somebody

I Knew i suppose to ask this question to the customer service. But since you guys a professional in ordering through the net, i prefer to ask you guys.

Here it is

1. If I use my friends cards. What address I suppose to give? Since we're studying abroad, and his card billing address is our home country.

2. Where they will send the item???

3. WHre to get the collictible stuff of SR/TJ items other than hmv.co.jp like Vynnil

Thank you, I really look forward to get my SR/TJ items....

Last edited by Mad_Mac : 2007.04.24 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Spelling Error
Mad_Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.04.24, 12:47 AM   #14
arutea

yeah I used to use my parent's credit card to purchase things online but... I didn't like the fact that I had to use their money. >< *emits "independant woman" aura.*

I hear paypal is great though. Why don't you set up an account? Doesn't cost a thing (for buying... I'm not sure for selling though). And it links directly to your bank account. So much easier and the items will be addressed to you... depending on the area you live, the items can be delivered right to your door. (Or at least you can pick it up at the local post office.)

Although you won't be able to buy from every store without a credit card... but it seems like there's enough online stores around that use paypal... unless you were intending to get something specific from a non-paypal site.
Old 2007.04.24, 12:53 AM   #15
Mad_Mac

Already order "Electric Mole DVD" from hmv.co.jp.

It says Shipment Due Date IS tomorrow. What is it means? Have you ordered from Japan? How many days to ship the item to your door? And do they just put it in front of your door or have to meet in person? Since we rent a house, and all of us is student, so there are a big chance when our house is completly empty (Or no one wake up).

Sorry for all the question (It's a LOT). It's my first time, and I use my friends card so I'm scared it will be for nothin'
Old 2007.04.24, 02:58 AM   #16
arutea

ahh I see. Hmm... did you specify where to deliver it? Sometimes the billing address can be different to the delivery address. Did you type in two different addresses? If you only gave them your billing address then they'd probably send it to your friend's home country. :/

I haven't ordered from Japan before but to Australia it usually takes about 1-2 weeks according to some people I know. It could be longer for other locations. Usually if I order express post from US it takes about 3-8 weeks.

And like I said it depends on your location. I don't know how the post system is in Melacca but in my old house (Western Sydney) they used to leave a card that says "no one was home. We have your package at the local post office. Please present ID when picking it up." or something along those lines. At my current new house (South-West Sydney), they leave the package by the door if no one's home. You can drop by and check with the post office to see what the system is. If it's a card system it should be safe. If they tend to drop it off at your door, try making arrangements for someone to be home that day.

Shipment due date... I'm not sure if that's referring to the day they're going to ship the item out or the day it's expected to arrive at your door. I'm pretty sure if it's from an official business site like HMV it should be OK. Don't freak if it doesn't turn up tomorrow. Sometimes there's delays. ^^; Give it an extra few days (3-4) before you try chasing it up.
Old 2007.04.24, 06:22 AM   #17
Mad_Mac

I live in Malaysia. Yeah they ask me to different address. I hope someone at home when the package came, and i hope it's not gonna take more than a week since it's not that far. Can't wait to receive the package.

Thank you for your information. I really2 appreciate it
Old 2007.04.24, 09:03 AM   #18
pariscombo

pariscombo deserves a fucking medal

Are there any SR/TJ T-shirts online?
You can get SR/TJ T-shirts on " www.kronekodow.com ". Unfortunately it doesn't deliver abroad, though. You have to use someone in japan or deputy service in order to buy T-shirts from " www.kronekodow.com ".

1. If I use my friends cards. What address I suppose to give? Since we're studying abroad, and his card billing address is our home country.
Biling address and Delivery address can be different. When you order you can change delivery address on HMV site.
2. Where they will send the item???
Of course, Japan.
3. WHre to get the collictible stuff of SR/TJ items other than hmv.co.jp like Vynnil
You can't easily get stuffs like Vynnil or Limited Edition. 'auction.yahoo.co.jp' would be the best way to get rare stuffs.

'Shipment Due Date IS tomorrow' means it will be shipped on tomorrow. When HMV transter it to EMS, HMV give you 'EMS Tracking Number' so you can track it on Japanese EMS site or your country's EMS site.

I used HMV about 5 times. The delivery usually took 3 days.( For example if HMV send the package on monday, it arrives on wednesday. I used EMS about 30 times and all of it took 3 days.) If you wrote a telephone or mobile phone number when signing up HMV, then EMS would call you before they deliver it. Even before they deliver it, you can call the post office which deals EMS in your location, asking when it would be delivered or " I want you delivering it at another day or I want you having it in your's keeping, then I will find it at your office." It's all possible because EMS provides tracking service in details.

Of course it's from my own experience and the system of EMS could be different from my country(korea). You can arrange it by calling the post office conducting EMS and asking details about EMS .
pariscombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.04.24, 01:31 PM   #19
Mad_Mac

Thank You So Much for The Information...........

I check the yahoo auction site, but i can't find the english version of it?? Is it Japanese only??

Again thank you so much for the info, i really appreciate it
Old 2007.04.24, 09:49 PM   #20
zarya

zarya is an asset to this community

Originally Posted by pariscombo View Post
You can get SR/TJ T-shirts on " www.kronekodow.com ". Unfortunately it doesn't deliver abroad, though. You have to use someone in japan or deputy service in order to buy T-shirts from " www.kronekodow.com ".
Thanks for reminding me of that possibility One of my good friends is moving to Japan (through JET) in a few months and I plan to abuse his future Japanese address <3 I hope the JCHI stuff will still be available! I didn't have any extra money at the time Brad took the orders (and looking back, it seems like a good thing :s) and I reeaally want some merch.

Mad_Mac: yes, it's only in Japanese. Almost all sellers won't ship outside of Japan either. Your best bet is through a deputy service like www.shoppingmalljapan.com which I think Glathannus recommended as being the best. You'll get slapped by extra fees, but unless you have a friend in Japan, there's not much else you can do.
zarya is offline   Reply With Quote