Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2008.08.27, 06:16 AM   #361
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

The Duesenberg Starplayer has come up for auction!! not sure if it's the same one as hers ? I know nothing about Gitaaaas

http://59.157.181.124/cgi-bin/b.cgi?g70029269
Attached Images
File Type: jpg towatowatowa2000-img600x450-12198408196kauv619301.jpg (20.6 KB, 87 views)

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2008.08.27 at 06:32 AM.
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.27, 06:29 AM   #362
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

but will they ship internationally?

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.27, 06:31 AM   #363
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Oh well.. (I never noticed that)
Old 2008.08.29, 12:29 AM   #364
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

My Shiina & Angela promo displays arrived today!! they are really good! not a flimsy poster as I feared but of a seriously heavy quality card! they even have a pull out at the back to stand them up (like an expensive photo) but I'm not gonna do that (I'll keep it pristine) these are really good and are well worth the money spent. I know the pics suck but I'm using a sup par camera.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CARD (3).JPG (82.5 KB, 137 views)

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2008.10.16 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary pics
Old 2008.08.29, 05:37 AM   #365
Captain_Harlock

Captain_Harlock is headed in the right direction

Ooh Angela ~<3

thank you
Old 2008.09.27, 05:41 AM   #366
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

I was constantly moving all my Shiina/Jihen stuff about and was never happy with where it ended up! at one point it was all in a safe!! and then I had it in a plastic box that kept getting bumped about which made me worry for the discs!! then it struck me to put them in my little wooden chest of drawers!! I think they look good in there and are easy to get to and very safe from bumps and knocks! that little set of drawers is deceptive!! I never thought it would all fit in there!
DSC00866.JPG
man I'll have to replace Heisei cause it's getting all worn at the sides keep the next one in it's shrink wrap I think! same for JCHI & a few of the other paper ones.

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2008.09.27 at 05:44 AM.
Old 2008.09.27, 11:14 AM   #367
Captain_Harlock

Captain_Harlock is headed in the right direction

Well if you're going to sell used stuff 8D.
Btw, I cut only one part of my shrink wrap on Heisei and the sides are still getting very slightly damaged so I don't think it would help that much =(
Old 2008.10.01, 02:43 AM   #368
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

I just bought a big Zazen Xstasy poster off ebay!! I hope it really is mint condition like he says.
The guy I bought the Watasii to Hoden promo cardboard display off of is selling another if anybody wants one ?
He also had a Heisei one that I just snapped up!
I also just bought a Muzai Moratorium score book!
I also picked up the Kyouiku score book!
I also got a Shoso Strip score book!
They also had an Adult score book! I bagged that too.. all I need now is KZK's & one or two more.

(oh!! I'll be bankrupt by the weeks end) God bless Paypal and it's ability to let you buy from anywhere!

I had no plans whatsoever to buy anything when I woke up today ? (I should be saving) I always go crazy like this when it comes to shopping I should stay away from the shops.

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2008.10.01 at 06:36 AM.
Old 2008.10.01, 03:14 AM   #369
Maou

Maou knows what you did last summerMaou knows what you did last summer

You got bent over on the prices for those scorebooks, duder. If you wanted them I could've gotten them for you much cheaper... MM was only $21, SS was $29, and Kyouiku was $29 at the Hirakatashi music shop.
Old 2008.10.01, 03:16 AM   #370
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

I don't care about the prices maou, I'm just glad I was able to get them all at once in one easy Paypal transaction!! I've no patience for waiting or third party's so I'll gladly over-pay to expedite the process.

besides another 10/20/30 dollars is hardly being "bent over" when I have no way of getting that stuff over here at all!! and even when import stuff does make it to U.K shops the prices really are extreme (usually double)