Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2007.10.21, 03:23 AM   #51
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by pariscombo View Post
Kurashiki : M (Izawa's solo) (didn't play 'Marunouchi Sadistic')
etc.
What is that M song ???
Orenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.25, 09:46 PM   #52
pariscombo

pariscombo deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by Orenji View Post
What is that M song ???
As far as I know it's Izawa's piano solo.
Kurashiki is Izawa's hometown so for him and his hometown peoples TJ changed set-list slightly, I think.
pariscombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.26, 08:28 AM   #53
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

bootleg request
/o/

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.26, 10:23 AM   #54
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by fluffiethesock View Post
Still didn't get your stuff?
Bastard probably traveling the world with my suitcase.
cjhobbies00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.26, 05:15 PM   #55
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

you went all out and got the suitcase. I admit it took a helluva long time and alot of friendly reminder emails, but he sent all of my stuff. 2 shirts and a pin. I'm never buying Japanese med. again. I'm med. size in the states, but a JP med. shirt makes me look like I belong in Right Said Fred's harem.
ShadyNook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.11.02, 06:54 AM   #56
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by ShadyNook View Post
you went all out and got the suitcase. I admit it took a helluva long time and alot of friendly reminder emails, but he sent all of my stuff. 2 shirts and a pin. I'm never buying Japanese med. again. I'm med. size in the states, but a JP med. shirt makes me look like I belong in Right Said Fred's harem.
pretty sure i wasn't the only guy that got screwed over. I was plannin to go to Paris with that suitcase...
cjhobbies00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.11.04, 01:30 PM   #57
natsume

natsume is an asset to this community

FWIW, took a look at the setlists from Osaka, virtually the same as Yokohama, but they have moved Metro into the middle of the set, just after Tsukigimehime, and made TN the second encore. Good move.

I am getting nervously excited, 5 days to Tokyo!
natsume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.11.09, 01:52 AM   #58
pariscombo

pariscombo deserves a fucking medal

I just came back home from Fukuoka concert(7th Nov). I can't remember set-list exactly, but there were ' Most of Goraku (maybe), Pinocchio, Kaban no Nakami (maybe) Shuraba, Gunjyo Biyori, Marunouchi sadistic and Kokoro '. Especially when they performed 'Kokoro' Kameda asked audiences ' XXX( I couldn't hear ) or Kokoro which song do you want ', and most yelled ' Kokoro '. And 2nd encore after encore was ' Toumei Ningen '.

Being held in small concert hall and being closer to stage, audiences was more enthusiastic in action and response.( Me was too, even though I'm not familiar with this kind of things)

About goods I couldn't buy many stuffs I wanted to buy. After concert I was in line to buy goods but many were already sold-out. ( Particularly T-Shirts ) so I bought ' bag, key-ring, 娯楽の真相 book.'

As a whole it was good concert and I was satisfied with.(Actually I have always been thinking like this after showing TJ concert, so well...)
pariscombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.11.09, 05:50 AM   #59
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by cjhobbies00 View Post
pretty sure i wasn't the only guy that got screwed over. I was plannin to go to Paris with that suitcase...
No, you weren't. I sent very friendly reminders too. Got up to a point when he said it was boxed and ready to be sent. Haven't heard from him since, and he ignores my emails.
Old 2007.11.09, 05:22 PM   #60
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by pariscombo View Post
I just came back home from Fukuoka concert(7th Nov). I can't remember set-list exactly, but there were ' Most of Goraku (maybe), Pinocchio, Kaban no Nakami (maybe) Shuraba, Gunjyo Biyori, Marunouchi sadistic and Kokoro '. Especially when they performed 'Kokoro' Kameda asked audiences ' XXX( I couldn't hear ) or Kokoro which song do you want ', and most yelled ' Kokoro '. And 2nd encore after encore was ' Toumei Ningen '.

Being held in small concert hall and being closer to stage, audiences was more enthusiastic in action and response.( Me was too, even though I'm not familiar with this kind of things)

About goods I couldn't buy many stuffs I wanted to buy. After concert I was in line to buy goods but many were already sold-out. ( Particularly T-Shirts ) so I bought ' bag, key-ring, 娯楽の真相 book.'

As a whole it was good concert and I was satisfied with.(Actually I have always been thinking like this after showing TJ concert, so well...)
That's awesome! I'd love to hear phase 2 play Kokoro. I hope the live DVD has this performance on it
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote