Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Off-Topic (Movies, TV & Other Media)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic (Movies, TV & Other Media) Post about movies, TV shows, video games, and other media.

Old 2008.09.01, 04:45 PM   #901
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

that vendor in the wall ? (I don't recall properly) he sold me various Armours and weapons!! maybe cause you were beyond his wares they just didn't come up ?

(ugh I'm staying up too late again! I'll be a zombie at 08:00!! I'm off to bed)
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.09.01, 04:57 PM   #902
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

You probably showed up later on in the storyline than I did. Post-Archades, pre-Draklor, is the earliest possible time you can clear out the three bosses of the dungeon, and I thought that would make some sort of difference, but it ultimately didn't. Now that I've completed Draklor, I'll check on the vendor again. If vendor inventory was actually based on what I already owned, so many of the storyline vendors would have already told me to fuck off when I had a full party of Francescas and Mirror Mails before I even obtained the Sword of Kings, because my equipment was basically twice as good as anything I could buy at the time, but the storyline vendors still offered their usual/destined stuff.

The hidden vendor is supposed to offer Maximillians at some point, and so far I only have two of them (extremely rare loot). My money is at over 1.5 million, so I really don't mind if he charges 17 thousand per armor. I laughed when the Archades cab wanted 1 million gil, or 9 chops. I was like, "Well, I have the million gil already - can you just take it and let me through?", but the storyline demanded that I go after the chops. "Philosopher of Cuisine" has his head further up his ass than any short-term NPC I have come across.
Old 2008.09.03, 02:45 PM   #903
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Is it true that 360 controllers work with PCs?
Old 2008.09.03, 02:49 PM   #904
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
Yeah! I use them for my N64 Emulator! really makes the difference with Mario Kart.. just plug it in and it should find the controller straight away.
Old 2008.09.03, 02:51 PM   #905
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

rawk \m/
Old 2008.09.03, 02:54 PM   #906
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
The wired ones do, yes. A wireless pad even with a USB charger attached won't work. You can also buy specific 360 pads for the PC, though I'd imagine they're literally wired 360 pads in nifty "PC pad" packaging.
Old 2008.09.03, 02:56 PM   #907
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Yeah I forgot to mention that, the wired ones only! I got a few from PC World a while back.
as Whisper said their exactly the same just wired.
Old 2008.09.03, 03:08 PM   #908
Silverrime

Silverrime is headed in the right direction

I haven't personaly used it, but lookie.

Silverrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.09.04, 02:05 PM   #909
golem09

golem09 deserves a fucking medal

The Pure demo blew me away today. played it about 10 times, and I'm gonna play it now again.
It's just too much fun.

MyAnimelist
golem09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.09.04, 02:58 PM   #910
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by golem09 View Post
The Pure demo blew me away today. played it about 10 times, and I'm gonna play it now again.
It's just too much fun.
Damn it, I've heard nothing but great things about the demo but my 360 is downstairs without an internet connection and I'm having some friends around tomorrow for some Halo/Call of Duty/Rock Band fun. I guess I might bring it up tomorrow morning just to download the demo. Actually, I might try and stretch my 10 metre Ethernet cable downstairs