Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2011.06.23, 09:11 AM   #691
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

^
This is when we (EMF) have already calmed down after our most potent years of vilifying Ukigumo. I never thought I'd see a month where 2ch would be more outraged than EMF about an aspect of SR/TJ production.
Old 2011.06.23, 09:13 AM   #692
Maou

Maou knows what you did last summerMaou knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Orenji View Post
You guys can even complain about the sound of silence. This song sounds great to me. Not the best I've ever listened to, but great.
You're being overly sensitive if you think those were complaints worthy of complaining about. This has been completely mild so far.

It will be a phenomenal album if you like "safe and sterile" music.
Old 2011.06.23, 09:15 AM   #693
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

We knew we were gonna get Sports 2, that is, pop-rock anime opening music, so I'm no surprised at all. This isn't so different from Denpa Tsuushin.
Old 2011.06.23, 09:32 AM   #694
ChickShhh

ChickShhh puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
^
This is when we (EMF) have already calmed down after our most potent years of vilifying Ukigumo. I never thought I'd see a month where 2ch would be more outraged than EMF about an aspect of SR/TJ production.
They are definitely more outraged than us.
It's like 95% of them are bitching about Izawa.
They completely ignore the fact that half of the new song was written by SR.

'What Izawa usually does? Reading comics and watching anime like an otaku/hikikomori?'

What a pressure lol.
You can still claim Ukigumo doesn't know much about English, so he could not be bothered by all the complaints in EMF
But 2ch ringo board is the biggest online Ringo society in Japan. Feel sorry for Izawa.
Old 2011.06.23, 09:45 AM   #695
Maou

Originally Posted by Orenji View Post
We knew we were gonna get Sports 2, that is, pop-rock anime opening music, so I'm no surprised at all. This isn't so different from Denpa Tsuushin.
I must have dreamed those several posts about how the music would probably/hopefully be different this time around based on those winter-themed photos and her post-earthquake comments.

Of course this anime inspired direction is not a surprise. That is worth complaining about. You've been here long enough to remember the days when the Phase 2 supporters were chastising us old timers for wanting "SS rehashes" instead of below par stuff like Variety. It would be completely hypocritical to completely accept "Sports V.2" and not to complain about it, right?
Old 2011.06.23, 09:48 AM   #696
spinnigold

spinnigold is headed in the right direction

Here's a crazy idea; how about we focus on the good instead of complaining all the damn time?

In before I get a 'BUT THERE'S NOTHING GOOD LOLOLOL'-esque comment.
Old 2011.06.23, 09:49 AM   #697
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

So this "Lips" is a brand new magazine and the issue with Ringo on the cover is the first issue ever. Hence all the advertising for it. Despite all that, it doesn't sound like there's even an interview or any sort of feature about her INSIDE the magazine. She's just on the cover. Kinda dumb.

Trying to acquire the major magazines in order to translate the interviews inside. There are tons of smaller magazines too containing interviews but I'm just unable to bother with those; I'm betting the contents are just going to be a re-hash of what the others say anyway, or are going to be relatively shallow in content. Hopefully I'll get lucky and they will be posted online. If anyone comes across online interview content, PM me with it. Thanks!
Old 2011.06.23, 09:59 AM   #698
Maou

Originally Posted by spinnigold View Post
Here's a crazy idea; how about we focus on the good instead of complaining all the damn time?
Or better yet, maybe people could stop ignoring any positive comments I make instead of focusing on the "negative" comments I do make. It's completely ignored that I like Atarashii Bunmei Kaika, but the one "negative" comment causes a bit of stir.

"Oh that ChickShhh and Maou. They called this anime music! What horrible, negative people they are even though they clearly didn't say or imply being anime music was bad!"
Old 2011.06.23, 10:06 AM   #699
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

The sound of Izawa's stuff is commercial-worthy.

Spin that any way you wish. hahaha
Old 2011.06.23, 10:08 AM   #700
ChickShhh

ChickShhh puts considerable thought into their posts

I think our comments are much gentler compared with the ones on 2ch (The quotes that I made were all from 2ch).
I am sorry if you are offended spinny.
Closed Thread