Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Introductions You MUST introduce yourself here before you may post throughout the rest of the community.

Old 2008.12.24, 03:11 AM   #631
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

Welcome!
ShinjiPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.12.24, 05:30 AM   #632
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Yeah, hi Br4d welcome!
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.12.26, 04:36 AM   #633
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

best introduction ever
welcome
/o/

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.12.29, 05:10 PM   #634
Whisle

Whisle is headed in the right direction

Hello i'm Marco , 22, from Germany and i've been listening to Shiina's music since about 2003. Back then a friend was quoting an anime (Chobits) and some people found it funny - i didn't understand the joke back then, asked him about it and he sent me the scene. There was some music involved in that scene that i liked so he sent me more of the music - my first contact with japanese music so to say. One song he sent me later that day was identity which is, in fact, still one of my favorite songs ever.

In my freetime i mostly play videogames and listen to music. Besides Shiina there is TJ, The Seatbelts, Perfume, Love Psychedelico, Utada, Witches, Yuko Ando and the like. Of course i listen to non-japanese music too - mostly metal, folk rock and indie.

I like to run regularly but recently it's been too cold and i don't have the cloths to run in the winter. I don't go out that often - i'm a pretty shy person.

Last edited by Whisle : 2008.12.30 at 01:52 AM.
Whisle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.12.29, 05:12 PM   #635
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Welcome to the forum Marco.
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.12.29, 07:24 PM   #636
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Haha, from Chobits to Ringo is quite a stretch! At first I thought you were going to say you heard Ringo in a Chobits episode and I was about to scratch my head because I certainly didn't remember that! hahaha.
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.12.30, 05:43 PM   #637
riskyfish

riskyfish is headed in the right direction

I guess I should say something. (I'm not sure what.)

I've listened to Ringo-hime for a good while; I recall really getting into her music around the time TJ started up/Kyouiku was released. I always liked how (for lack of a better word) spunky she was at first ("Honnou" was the first song I heard of hers), but then I came to the realization that her music was so great because of how varied and original it was.

In truth I'm rather boring, and I feel even worse as a total "n00b." I like to draw and write, listen to music and surf the Internet. I also tend to be very picky about spelling and grammar on the web, I guess... so my posts and ramblings get a little long and uninteresting.

However, I'll do my best to be a helpful, productive and friendly member of the forum. Good day to you all. :3
riskyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.12.30, 06:47 PM   #638
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

Welcome Whisle and riskyfish!
Old 2008.12.30, 07:23 PM   #639
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

Hey kids, welcome to the forum!
fluffiethesock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.02.20, 04:26 PM   #640
ecogazoo

ecogazoo is headed in the right direction

Hi EMF, I have been lurking here for a couple of months, taking in the info & opinions. I first heard of SR in early 2007, but started to really "get it" in November 2008. I'm still in the process of swallowing her whole catalog. Yum!

SR is the first artist in the Internet Age who has compelled me to buy the retail product. I already have everything (that I know of) Ringo on file, and most of the audio is lossless...but I still feel the need to have the original Japanese product. I have an immediate question about one product...Shoujo Robot...and I will ask it in the appropriate thread.

My hat is off to EMF as a very good resource, and also to Frecklegirl whose lyric site is really helpful & entertaining.
ecogazoo is offline   Reply With Quote