Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2009.11.23, 06:46 PM   #461
JimmyKoria

JimmyKoria is an asset to this community

Has anything been said about how many tracks are on the single? I really hope its 3. I was little tacken a back by SG when it only had 2 tracks for the single. I'm far too spoiled and used to the 3.

Originally Posted by Entry№1 View Post
^ You've got my hopes up now. You better be right!

I'm actually a little amazed that you quoted Morphine, because that's exactly what song I was referring to! I actually don't understand at all what that song is about, but I think it's really underrated. "Aisaika no Choushoku" is also really mundane at times, talking about "rare tv" and grocery shopping. lol.
Your my new hero! Hahaha. I always thought of Aisaika no Choushoku and Yattsuke Shigoto as siblings, Aisaika is more perky sounding but shes kinda of sarcastic and bitter. Yattsuke is the sister who is bored and wouldn't mind laying on the train tracks....I'm not sure why I think of songs as people though @_@
Old 2009.11.23, 07:50 PM   #462
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

Originally Posted by nappyhead View Post
The video is a nice touch, though why she didn't do anything to Kameda or Uki is beyond me
out of respect for their wife/girlfriend maybe. Kame and Uki have been with Ringo the longest in her career among the four guys. her time with them in the video might be time spent with a friend or brother?
Old 2009.11.23, 09:32 PM   #463
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

well since we already have the name of track 2 ('Gaman' which everyone is translating as 'Endurance' but could also mean 'Deal with it' or 'Keep Going') and no one has said anything about 3 tracks, I'm thinking it is most definetly 2 tracks.

I keep going back and forth with it. It really is a good song but the vocal melody could easily be used in any pop stars song and its totally lame (but way too easy) to imagine anyone else in japanese pop singing it.
Old 2009.11.24, 02:01 AM   #464
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by lazer85 View Post
well since we already have the name of track 2 ('Gaman' which everyone is translating as 'Endurance' but could also mean 'Deal with it' or 'Keep Going') and no one has said anything about 3 tracks, I'm thinking it is most definetly 2 tracks.

I keep going back and forth with it. It really is a good song but the vocal melody could easily be used in any pop stars song and its totally lame (but way too easy) to imagine anyone else in japanese pop singing it.
Gaman's official english title is "frustration" and it has been confirmed for weeks that there are only two tracks on the single. all of which is available in this thread but also officially on the kronekodow site, in english to boot. internets, you guys should use it.
Old 2009.11.24, 02:07 AM   #465
lazer85

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
Gaman's official english title is "frustration" and it has been confirmed for weeks that there are only two tracks on the single. all of which is available in this thread but also officially on the kronekodow site, in english to boot. internets, you guys should use it.

The internet is a scary place and I tread with caution. If you were to ever find me on facebook neko, I am 96% certain we would have at least 2 mutual friends.
Old 2009.11.24, 01:36 PM   #466
kuro_neko

The internet is a scary place and I tread with caution. If you were to ever find me on facebook neko, I am 96% certain we would have at least 2 mutual friends.
are you admitting to looking me up on facebook or what? I've had several people I don't know commenting on public information you can see on facebook without me friending you. it is enough to make me want to delete my entire account...
Old 2009.11.24, 04:26 PM   #467
makenshiww

makenshiww pleased at least somebody

awww. I would wanna add neko!
I think hes pretty cool!
>.<
Old 2009.11.24, 09:48 PM   #468
lazer85

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
are you admitting to looking me up on facebook or what? I've had several people I don't know commenting on public information you can see on facebook without me friending you. it is enough to make me want to delete my entire account...
No no, I understand your frustration and I've considered it too but being in Japan, it is basically the only thing that keeps me in contact with most of my friends from the US. But if I were really interested (like when I meet up with people on the internet to jam or when I meet someone extremely strange and want to know what they're about), I would probably do a bit of stalking before hand.

But from what I've gathered here on the boards casually reading through the more interesting posts (most of which you reply to and sometimes with pretty personal) I would have a hard time beleiving it if we did not have at least one. Spends time in boston and hawaii with a particular sexual orientation....sounds like at least 10 people I've met (at least one of them likes Ringo but I'm pretty sure that wasn't you) ....and I know how tight the Hawaiin scene is in Boston, it's like they're back in the islands, even if you don't want a part, you probably know a lot of them.

That's assuming I actually did read boston/hawaii and didnt imagine it.
Old 2009.11.24, 10:39 PM   #469
kuro_neko

No no, I understand your frustration and I've considered it too but being in Japan, it is basically the only thing that keeps me in contact with most of my friends from the US. But if I were really interested (like when I meet up with people on the internet to jam or when I meet someone extremely strange and want to know what they're about), I would probably do a bit of stalking before hand.

But from what I've gathered here on the boards casually reading through the more interesting posts (most of which you reply to and sometimes with pretty personal) I would have a hard time beleiving it if we did not have at least one. Spends time in boston and hawaii with a particular sexual orientation....sounds like at least 10 people I've met (at least one of them likes Ringo but I'm pretty sure that wasn't you) ....and I know how tight the Hawaiin scene is in Boston, it's like they're back in the islands, even if you don't want a part, you probably know a lot of them.

That's assuming I actually did read boston/hawaii and didnt imagine it.
thats interesting. well, I kind of grew up all over and my family has been outside of Boston since I was in second grade. I went to school in MA and then to Japan and moved to Hawai'i in fall 08 to be closer to my bf, who has been here for a long time (he is japanese), but I don't know any of the hawaiian's in Boston, I'm not really integrated into the hawaiian culture or community that well, I pretty much just live here. what is the name of the guy you know who likes ringo? chances are I probably know them...do you have facebook?
Old 2009.11.25, 07:43 AM   #470
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Two and a bit days to go before Phase 2's first TV feature since Variety =D The next time I'm on, I'll either be saying how much better 3min sounds live, or deciding that I've changed my mind about going to Ultra C!
Closed Thread