Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2010.01.12, 11:43 PM   #191
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

they look like capitalism to me. Can someone remind me what month it is so I know how long I have to wait to hear new songs that I might not like?

Did I miss tickets yet. If no....when do they go on sale. Don't tell me to search. The search function of any forum sucks, I'd rather your ignore me than tell me that. If yes, I hope sexy synthesizer is playing soon, I need to get my chip tune on.
Old 2010.01.13, 12:58 AM   #192
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

it's january, the album drops exactly six weeks from today, and tickets go on sale February 27th, a month before the tour starts (which starts March 26th). Presale tickets have already been sold to fan club members and first press noudouteki sanpunkan raffle winners, so there are already plenty of good seats available on auction sites if you'd rather not wait. good luck.
Old 2010.01.13, 02:02 AM   #193
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Checked Kronekodow and they're selling cups and stuff from Countdown Japan . Money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money

Looking sexy there, Uki
Hata looks ill...

Last edited by Scribble R : 2010.01.13 at 02:08 AM.
Old 2010.01.13, 04:24 AM   #194
kuro_neko

whoa, hata, not a good shot for you. Ringo and Izawa look like they are dating in this pic...also, isn't the No Music, No Life campaign usually an artist paired with someone on the street? YUKI is participating too, her ad is going to be on a huge billboard in Shibuya Hachikou exit starting from 1/13.

I didn't see anything about cups on Countdown Japan goods, I just see two tshirts and a towel...

methinks Ringo must be bad a team sports, everytime she has to pick something sports related she always picks the stupid baton from marathon racing. It looks like Izawa has a boxing glove, Hata has some sort of bowling ball, kameda has a cycling helmet, and uki has....leg warmers...
Old 2010.01.13, 04:43 AM   #195
lazer85

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
it's january, the album drops exactly six weeks from today, and tickets go on sale February 27th, a month before the tour starts (which starts March 26th). Presale tickets have already been sold to fan club members and first press noudouteki sanpunkan raffle winners, so there are already plenty of good seats available on auction sites if you'd rather not wait. good luck.

I can't beleive we don't get along sometimes.

BUT, "No Music, No Life" ad campaign is just about the lamest thing in Japan besides Tsutaya, zangyou, and hostesses spending their free time at host bars (and vice versa), despite the fact that every remotely famous Japanese musician I like has taken a part in it. I am sad. It doesn't really make me hate them...just society.

BTW i am ROCKING OUT to imawano kiyoshiro right now, I could post that somewhere else I'm sure but my heart is all in this thread!
Old 2010.01.13, 07:06 AM   #196
Migoto

Migoto is headed in the right direction

Ringo and Izawa look like they are dating in this pic...
I just said exactly the same thing to my girlfriend right now!

I hope they're not.
Old 2010.01.13, 08:04 AM   #197
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

It would certainly explain a lot.
Old 2010.01.13, 04:17 PM   #198
kuro_neko

Originally Posted by lazer85 View Post
I can't beleive we don't get along sometimes.
;;head turns;; whaaattttttt. we do get along!!! your nearly as opinionated and bitchy as me (which is a hard task, mind you). your my EMF soul mate!
Old 2010.01.14, 01:05 AM   #199
lazer85

your nearly as opinionated and bitchy as me
Hey hey I wouldn't go that far....well perhaps I am, I just keep it general most of the time, not too detail oriented. In fact, I care so little about details in most things that its hard for a lot of serious people to have a conversation with me. When it comes to the actual music though, detail is everything.

I didn't know I was prominent or memorable enough here to be anyones soulmate (just enough for the mods to dislike my attitude). I'm down as long as your ok with two things
1 My other EMF favorite poster, I beleive may be your least favorite.
2 Unless your secretly my girlfriend or Hirai Ken, no cuddling.
Old 2010.01.14, 01:59 AM   #200
kuro_neko

Originally Posted by lazer85 View Post
Hey hey I wouldn't go that far....well perhaps I am, I just keep it general most of the time, not too detail oriented. In fact, I care so little about details in most things that its hard for a lot of serious people to have a conversation with me. When it comes to the actual music though, detail is everything.

I didn't know I was prominent or memorable enough here to be anyones soulmate (just enough for the mods to dislike my attitude). I'm down as long as your ok with two things
1 My other EMF favorite poster, I beleive may be your least favorite.
2 Unless your secretly my girlfriend or Hirai Ken, no cuddling.
wait...so you openly admit you'd cuggle with Hirai Ken? XD

ROFL, no hard feelings about anyone on the forums. I like opinionated and strong personalities, which means that sometimes you get scratched, I'm used to it. As long as you have an opinion and something to say that isn't just incessantly negative, I'm game. I like your attitude, you admit to enjoying the music, but your not too school for school/pretentious and you don't necessarily like everything because its Ringo. contrary to belief I'm not a Ringo whore either. I support her and I buy all her releases, but that is because I like what she is doing for the industry as a whole and many of the other artists I enjoy/support are able to do what they do because of Ringo's example in the early 00's. On a whole I like what she has been doing recently, but I'm not about to eat up everything. shit is shit at the end of the day, ringo or no ringo. but so far, ringo has yet to release anything of that quality. sure, it might not live up to Ringo or Jihen's *potential* all the time, but considering their massive talent, that is a really high bar, so I'll settle for entertaining and fun music if it means experimentation and the possibility of eventually releasing something outrageous and surprising. music is music, it can be high art, but it is also entertainment. I don't need to hold up 100% of my music to that standard. For every piece of classical music on my iPod, I have songs by BOA or Utada. So as long as I enjoy the music coming from Ringo lately, I don't see why I need it be KZK-quality everytime, that was just one side of her many charms. And to be honest, I think lately I've been enjoying the music coming from Jihen over old school solo Ringo (MM-KZK) ;;blasphemy!!!;; I've said it before, but I think this is because as I've gotten older my taste in music has expanded to encompass more styles and Jihen reflects an older Ringo who has embraced more styles than those present in the MM-KZK style work. anyways, I digress.

man its late.

Last edited by kuro_neko : 2010.01.14 at 02:05 AM.
Closed Thread