Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2009.08.27, 05:03 PM   #1
s3r3nity

s3r3nity is an asset to this community
Default Shiina Ringo T-Shirts

I don't know if any SR/TJ T-shirts exist or not, but I'm sure if they do, they'd cost a pretty penny.
So, instead of gazing wistfully at shirts I can't have, I'd like to imagine what they might look like!

In other words, let's design SR/TJ T-shirts we would love to wear! Could be a picture from a PV, a quote, a really nice promo picture...anything. It's all hypothetical, so there are no limits.

Personally, I'd love a shirt with some screencaps from the Karisome Otome Tameikesannoh version; these would all look pretty cool.I also would like one that said "i wana B wiθ U " in white text, on a black shirt. maybe a small apple on the back near the collar.
Any ideas? Of course, this all just in our imaginations.
Old 2009.08.27, 05:26 PM   #2
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Kronekodow.com has an online store with many official t-shirts, but they only ship within Japan.

I've used a proxy-buying service to forward Ringo Books to me from Kronekodow, but my first attempt failed, and I had to screenshot the pages and scribble on them in red MSpaint to completely walk the proxy-buying service through WHAT I wanted to buy and HOW you add the items to your cart, and then my order got through. And now here I am with these Ringo Books that aren't particularly valuable when their availability kept getting extended long after I pre-ordered.

But anyway, do check them out. They still offer shirts from the Dynamite tour, too.

I think the most economical way to order things from Kronekodow would be for every fan from the same country to do a group-buy through the same proxy-buying service. But count me out of that for now. I don't want to participate and I definitely don't want to coordinate, because I need to conclude some deals I've already arranged, before I can start getting myself mixed up with more people.
Old 2009.08.27, 05:32 PM   #3
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

You could always be hyper cheap and make your own can't you print a picture and take it somewhere where they print it to a t-shirt?
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.27, 06:20 PM   #4
s3r3nity

s3r3nity is an asset to this community

Yeah, yeah, I could, but this was mostly just to see what kind of t-shirts people would think would be cool to wear to promote Ringo-ness, regardless of whether the shirts actually existed or not.
But thanks for pointing that out to me Glath, one day when I'm not a poor high school student I can buy one of those! They look really nice.
Old 2009.08.27, 08:33 PM   #5
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

I made a tshirt with the kronekodow logo (cat + house), I couldn't find the logo on google anymore!
Just printed the design on transparency, made a stencil, and spray painted on a plain tshirt.
Old 2009.08.27, 09:14 PM   #6
ROCKET

ROCKET pleased at least somebody

I made a red t-shirt with the Tokyo Incidents (phase 2) white logo on it. Just printed it on silk. Pretty cool to use combined with some jacket.

www.myspace.com/maximauze
ROCKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.28, 03:41 AM   #7
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

I made 2 SR t-shirts
a green one with the hatsuiku status cover
and a blue one with a Senkou Xstasy (very sexy) pic

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.28, 03:51 AM   #8
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

waaaaaa
(double post)
and pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase
anyone have these (http://www.kronekodow.com/html/04kio...te/t_blue.html and http://www.kronekodow.com/html/04kio...e/t_white.html) images in a defenition good enough to make a wallpaper (and put in a t-shirt)
I want it the mosssst
>_<

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.29, 12:37 PM   #9
Lustau

Lustau is headed in the right direction

I would want the KZK cup on a black background, just like it is on the album cover. Or the Kyoiku cover, or the picture on the MM cd, where SR is about to take a picture.
Lustau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.29, 01:04 PM   #10
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

lena, I own both of those, but in different colors.

http://www.kronekodow.com/html/04kio...amite/t2_f.gif

http://www.kronekodow.com/html/04kio...amite/t3_f.gif

I have both of those in mediums, which are actually really quite tiny considering they are Japanese mediums. you can check out the measurements. its 68 by 48 cm (length by width) with 21 cm long sleeves. I'd be willing to sell these two since I don't wear them. They have both been opened and worn perhaps 1 or 2 times, but considering they both are too short on my frame, I never actually used them, just tried them on/washed them really. I told myself unless I wanted to walk around my belly hanging out, I'd have to put them away until I get a six-pack, which will probably not happen in this lifetime, o.o. They are my parents house in Boston but I can have my mom ship them to you. if you want them just PM me and we can work it out.

I own a lime green handcuff, blue yukiguni, and pink Adult pour Femme shirt from the Domestic Just Can't Help it tour, all of which I wear. the sizings on her shirts can be weird. I have mediums for all of these but they are a lot larger than they look.

I also have the Tokyo Jihen Rising Sun shirt

http://www.kronekodow.com/html/04kio...ripe_blue1.jpg

which is actually a really nice non-logo shirt that pairs really wear with tops and bottoms.

then my personal favorite:

http://www.kronekodow.com/html/04kio...ura_black1.jpg

LOVE this shirt. it fits like it was tailor made and the shirt is really high quality. also, it has all the bands on back with the dates and it looks more rock/punk band shirt than anything else, which suits my sensibilities.

if I could silk screen I'd probably want to make the WtH logo, get a dark purple shirt and put the red apple with lightning on it. either that or a phase 1 TJ shirt, red with a white crane.

Last edited by kuro_neko : 2009.08.29 at 01:21 PM.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote