Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2009.03.18, 04:58 AM   #21
ChickShhh

ChickShhh puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by miffunevii View Post
I think it is only the voice
x2
ChickShhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.22, 10:21 PM   #22
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Okay I finally listened to this. Soooooooo cuuuuuuuuuute!!

I'm also doing some research into his name. I typed, in Japanese, "what is Shiina Ringo's son's name" into Google and am analyzing the results.

This site has a list of musician's children's names. For Shiina Ringo's listing, it says: 乃亜(のあ)、空遥(そなた). Noa, Sonata.

Ummm... that makes it sound like she has two children. There's only a comma between other musicians' kids' listings if the musician has more than one kid.

I found another site that also lists famous people's kid's names, and it says: 椎名 林檎さんの子供の名前は乃亜(のあ)ちゃん、空遥(そなた)くん。 Shiina Ringo-san's kids' names are Noa-chan, Sonata-kun.

DOES SHE HAVE A DAUGHTER TOO!??!? AND IF SO WHEN THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN????
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.22, 10:55 PM   #23
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

A hidden twin perhaps?
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.23, 12:02 AM   #24
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

Maybe it's the name of her mole. It came out of her... I guess that could be considered a son?

I'm joking.

Or maybe she had a daugther during this long 10th-Anniversary-nothing-really-happened-until-the-end-of-the-year thing.
ShinjiPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.23, 01:02 AM   #25
merman

merman is an asset to this community

LOOOOOOL XD
You know, this reminds me of Kate Bush, who had a son and lived with him and her husband peacefully on the countryside away from the spotlight, and the public actually discovered she has a child when he was 5 years old
merman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.23, 01:08 AM   #26
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

noa? that sounds like a boy's name to me.

I'm guessing those are the rumored names for her boy since neither has been officially confirmed, although there is pretty much no doubt about sonata being the name of the boy. ringo hasn't had time to pop out a kid without anyone noticing since her first child, so unless she had a child BEFORE she debuted I'm saying this is a false lead.

ringo, despite being extremely private, has talked a lot about her son. how he played a role in her writing some songs (such as yume no ato and tasogare naki) and he has been featured on Ringo Expo, so imagine if she had another kid, I'm sure we would have heard something about it by now.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.23, 09:42 AM   #27
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Yup, Noa sounded like a boy's name to me too, but when that site did the "-chan" and "-kun" distinguishing, it made it sound like all names followed by "-chan" are girl names, and all names followed by "-kun" are boy names.

Yeah I decided that a bunch of sites must just have their info wrong, because there's no way she has two kids. Noa was probably another rumored name for her son and some people randomly decided it must mean she has another kid of that name in addition to Sonata.

I still think Sonata is just as much of a rumor for her son's name as Noa is, but we'll see.
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.23, 04:41 PM   #28
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction

Interesting...but rumor or not, I love the name sonata (both sound and kanji). How big did shiina get when she was pregnant? Was it noticeable, I mean really noticeable?

If one lays a trap, isn't it the victims fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.24, 03:46 AM   #29
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

in ichijuku no hana she did appear pregnant, didn't she?

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.24, 03:51 AM   #30
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

all rumors aside, the commonly known name for her son is sonata more or less so we might as well stick by it until someone officially quotes his name somewhere, I mean we can't all just be running around referring to him as "it" or "that kid" etc, sonata works fine. Most people think of the musical reference but I just think its funny given the anata konata sonata donata situation, XD.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote