Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2007.05.27, 06:25 PM   #41
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Woow, I can't believe you caught that, Jonny!! @_@ I saw it with a magnifying glass, but it's more clear with your scan. I wonder what the cross stands for, too! I always thought those contact lense were cool-looking. Ahh, I bet there are more hidden secrets like this that are hard to see. >_< I'm going to look through the rest of her jackets with a magnifying glass.

Linnea, that'd be so cool if you collected all that info on your site!! XD
Old 2007.05.29, 08:32 PM   #42
JimmyKoria

JimmyKoria is an asset to this community

Originally Posted by Linnéa View Post
Actually, I've been thinking about that... I could have that as my summer vacation project I'd love some help with gathering the information though.
you should so go for it. it would an amazing task/event :3
JimmyKoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.09.01, 02:24 PM   #43
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

What's the difference between 1st & 2nd press of this single ?
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.09.01, 04:06 PM   #44
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

The first-press has an extended obi that spans all the way around the back of the case, with most of that being a sticker you can tear off along a subtle dotted line (a couple of Angela Aki singles have done the same thing). Check out my previous post. If you have the second-press (probably), then when comparing that to the photos, the difference becomes obvious.
Old 2008.09.01, 04:14 PM   #45
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

The obi's look the same size when I compared your picture with mine ? but the picture is indeed different, mine is her in the back and a cat in the foreground!
second press for the win!!!!!!!!!!
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.09.01, 04:17 PM   #46
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

That's because you're able to gaze upon the disc itself, without anything else in the way. The first-press deal is technically a bonus image rather than a replacement image.
Old 2009.08.02, 10:47 PM   #47
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

woo, got 1st press... what does リンリン生唾ブロマイド mean??? rinrin saliva bromide?? it's written in the obi ..

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Yahiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.03, 09:54 AM   #48
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

On the Japanese wiki for the single it says that text is describing an extra picture that comes with the first press, which is a picture of Ringo and her cat Goethe? Is there?
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.03, 06:27 PM   #49
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

its a photograph of Ringo and her cat Goethe that is attached to the Obi (so that it wraps around the back covering the cd). If my memory serves correctly, its a sticker. I have first press and I can't remember if its a sticker or not...it is on the top here:

kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.03, 08:00 PM   #50
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

My best guess concerning "rinrin namatsuba" is that it's like a reference to the Pavlov's dog thing... ring a bell ("rinrin") and you salivate ("namatsuba"). "Bromide" is just a word meaning publicity photo, so "a photo that makes you drool on command" or something. On 2ch they speculated that it refers to the face that you can (supposedly) see her nipples through her shirt. o_O
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote