Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Introductions You MUST introduce yourself here before you may post throughout the rest of the community.

Old 2008.07.16, 01:50 AM   #561
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

hi grumble,
you don't happen to like Variety more than Dynamite Out do you?
Because if you do...
Then that's a very tragic thing.
Old 2008.07.16, 05:22 AM   #562
a_grumble_cake

a_grumble_cake deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by justriiingo View Post
hi grumble,
you don't happen to like Variety more than Dynamite Out do you?
Because if you do...
Then that's a very tragic thing.
I'll get back to you on that one. I'm familiar with Tokyo Jihen's albums and singles but I never got around to watching any of the live DVDs. Like I said, I don't like them half as much as solo Ringo. I can't even recognize the band members by name...

edit: watched a clip on youtube and the Dynamite Out version of Marunouchi Sadistic is 10 times better than the Bokura no Ongaku version that offended me so.
a_grumble_cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.23, 10:51 PM   #563
Biebboek

Biebboek pleased at least somebody

Hello all, I'm a new member . I'm a fan of Ringo since a year or so, and after lurking here for a while I decided to join. I live in the Netherlands, any other Duchies here?

Last edited by Biebboek : 2008.07.23 at 11:10 PM.
Biebboek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.23, 11:34 PM   #564
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Biebboek View Post
Hello all, I'm a new member . I'm a fan of Ringo since a year or so, and after lurking here for a while I decided to join. I live in the Netherlands, any other Duchies here?
Hello!! welcome to our forums!! glad to have a new member.. especially the kind who post please take part in the forums you like! the more voices the better!

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2008.07.23 at 11:37 PM.
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.24, 10:05 AM   #565
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Welcome, welcome!! How do you pronounce your name? I'm pretty sure we have people from the Netherlands here; I'd be surprised if there weren't any. I hope to get to know you better!
Old 2008.07.24, 12:08 PM   #566
Biebboek

Originally Posted by badtzmaru View Post
Welcome, welcome!! How do you pronounce your name? I'm pretty sure we have people from the Netherlands here; I'd be surprised if there weren't any. I hope to get to know you better!
Well, I think it's hard to pronounce for people who aren't speaking Dutch. The name means something along the lines of 'Library book', but it's not a correct word. It's got a whole history, and since I adopted the nickname, I've got fond of it .
Old 2008.07.28, 08:07 AM   #567
NCORE

NCORE has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by Biebboek View Post
At least two, Appeltje and me.
Welcome biebboek xD
I don't know why, but it's quite a strange nickname, made me laugh
NCORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.31, 07:37 AM   #568
Biebboek

Hey, more Dutchlads here . I'm on vacation right now. Yes, it's a strange nick I suppose.
Old 2008.08.11, 06:52 AM   #569
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Did I introduce myself here before ? looking back I couldn't see it!!!
(time to put that wrong right!)
hello everyone I'm Ringo~Bingo I'll try and post and not be a lurker!!!!
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.14, 02:16 AM   #570
Snapfish

Snapfish has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Hi everyone, I'm Snapfish! Nice to meet you all.

I'm 16, live in the USA, and have been a Ringo fan for...let's see...it'll be 2 years this November, I think.

I first got into Ringo when I visited an mp3 rotation site where I found "Aozora" and "Yokushitsu" (SS ver.). I sort of listened to those for a while, until I decided to go looking for more, where I found "la salle de bain" and "Yattsuke Shigoto" (KZK ver.). Then I was hooked.

Ringo is my favorite artist, hands-down. Her music is just so different and so completely amazing...<3 Not to mention her lyrics.

So far I only own one SR/TJ piece of merchandise: Variety (1st press, I think). I KNOW, RIGHT? XD I really need to get me some KZK, DO, or EM. STAT.

My favorite SR album is KZK, and my favorite TJ album is Kyouiku. If I had to choose ONE song (lol hard, I know) to be my favorite out of SR's brilliant collection, I think it would have to be "Souretsu". =D

I also enjoy making Ringo-themed layouts/icons/graphics/etc. (Haha copyright infringement ftw)

Some of my sites:
Afternoon Tea
Dignity is Beautiful
My Poupeegirl (totally random, but oh well)

Well, it's been fun talking about myself, but I suppose I will see all of you around the site. Ciao!
Snapfish is offline   Reply With Quote