Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2009.10.29, 09:43 PM   #191
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

Originally Posted by Scribble R View Post
Where the f is our song clip?

Anyway, Kameda updated his blog about a flu pandemic or something, talking about his sons and hand gel or summat. And he finishes up by saying that he went to to the studio. grumble cake should be interested at least...

my eyebrows raised when you brought up Kameda's sons! so i had to go see the blog myself.

his oldest is in first year high school and the youngest is in 5th grade elementary.

that shocked me. i think because of the Ken Hirai jokes here, i didnt even think Kameda was married. lol
Old 2009.10.29, 11:27 PM   #192
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

kameda is totally married with kids, which is why the gay jokes are all the more funny. I mean seriously, everytime his wife must have heard "honey, going to be a late night to the studio..." or "honey, headed off to the studio, don't wait up..." etc etc. kinda hilarious.
Old 2009.10.30, 04:17 AM   #193
a_grumble_cake

a_grumble_cake deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by Scribble R View Post
Anyway, Kameda updated his blog about a flu pandemic or something, talking about his sons and hand gel or summat. And he finishes up by saying that he went to to the studio. grumble cake should be interested at least...
oh don't worry- I'm subscribed to his RSS feed so I get exciting news about forklifts as soon as they get posted!

I was surprised to read about his sons too! I keep forgetting how old he really is.
Old 2009.10.30, 02:31 PM   #194
kuro_neko

Originally Posted by a_grumble_cake View Post
oh don't worry- I'm subscribed to his RSS feed so I get exciting news about forklifts as soon as they get posted!

I was surprised to read about his sons too! I keep forgetting how old he really is.
I never thought about that, I bet you could use his blog to track when he is in NY/LA and try and stalk him....

I'd say the creepiest stalker-ish experience I've had in my life was after a gig I followed the artist back to the station while listening to their music on my iPod. I didn't mean for it to happen, but it was a small gig in shibuya and the artists isn't so well known and they just kind of walked out the front in front of me and headed the same way I was going. so I put their song on. it was kind of "to catch a predator" in a way, kind of hilarious. the best part was they turned around and waved me over cuz they saw I was at the gig and I walked back with them and talked to them for a bit. they invited me to eat with them so I went and while eating I told them about how I had been listening to their music while walking behind them and then there was a silence prompted by ridiculous laughter. this artist hasn't achieved any level of celebrity yet so comments like that coming from a foreigner must be pretty hilarious. so we hung out and exchanged info and stay in contact. she is signed to a major label in japan but hasn't released much recently.
Old 2009.10.30, 09:30 PM   #195
papilionidae

papilionidae deserves a fucking medal

source

anyone posted this?
Old 2009.10.30, 11:49 PM   #196
kuro_neko

good find! it looks like they are slowly updating the various areas of the site to reflect the new single. Hata's hair is quite interesting. And wtf is up with Uki's hair in his photo? He looks like all 1950's Shanghai starlet...
Old 2009.10.31, 03:49 AM   #197
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

LOL Ringo and Izawa look the same HAHAHA!
Old 2009.10.31, 04:08 AM   #198
a_grumble_cake

a_grumble_cake deserves a fucking medal

Those aren't the most flattering pictures of the band but maybe that's the point?

neko- best story ever! Though if I were that woman and I noticed a lone man following me to the train station, I wouldn't start a friendly conversation with him
Old 2009.10.31, 04:23 AM   #199
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

I don't think that Uki is a dickhead but:

I do actually like the pics. They seem ready for action (As long as it isn't in a Countdown Japan GB sense). And Shiina isn't a diva
Old 2009.10.31, 01:53 PM   #200
kuro_neko

Originally Posted by a_grumble_cake View Post
Those aren't the most flattering pictures of the band but maybe that's the point?

neko- best story ever! Though if I were that woman and I noticed a lone man following me to the train station, I wouldn't start a friendly conversation with him
said artist is kind of crazy and she was with her band and a group of friends about 8 strong XD. the girl's name is Shigi if anyone knows her.
Closed Thread