Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2009.12.30, 06:54 PM   #41
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

want gaman live nao!

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Yahiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.30, 07:23 PM   #42
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
There arent even 4 songs on SG worth pulling the CD out.

EDIT: I've been posting (and you've been posting) long enough to know its not worth attempting to argue that kind of point with me. Yet everyone always has to try it, ho-hum.
like you even own the legit release. that privilege is reserved for people who actually support the artist before bitching. pirates basically have no grounds to complain about anything since they aren't actually paying for it, so pay up or keep your mouth shut.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.30, 07:59 PM   #43
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

shut the fuck up, my owning of a record does not change the quality of the music or my opinion of it. Though I suppose people that blindly buy whatever or more likely to be apologetic and find excuses.
Old 2009.12.30, 08:04 PM   #44
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

Happy last day of the decade!
fluffiethesock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.30, 08:05 PM   #45
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
Izawa heavy record coming on?

by golly, brace yerselves!

this could turn out to be great rock or end up being a polka-heavy album.
ShadyNook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.30, 08:37 PM   #46
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

hanging around and being a snarky crusty old ass to bitch and moan about a release you didn't even pay for, you pirated, is the lowest of the low. yes, this is a forum dedicated to shiina ringo and tokyo jihen, and it has members who support her and discuss her work, and surprise surprise, that means some of us buy music as it is released without hearing the full work based on the singles/trust in her, and it is on the shoulders of these members that you stand and piss all over everyone, taking and never giving, all so you can have your "shit" music on/before the release day. you have no clout. so you dislike SG and you think AT was the best release since Shuraba. so that begs the question, did you actually add some bite to your bark and purchase AT to show Ringo that you support that work in particular? I'm guessing not. no, better to save your 20 bucks and buy another replica stephanie costume because you creamed your last one. if you dislike a work and don't want to purchase it because its shit, then do so. skipping every release only to ride off of other's coat tails, stealing copyrighted music, and then hanging around a forum of fans to piss in their faces with supposedly humorous remarks and criticisms of a work you stole is a bit much, even for you.

Last edited by kuro_neko : 2009.12.30 at 08:41 PM.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.31, 12:08 AM   #47
Mr Sands

Mr Sands is headed in the right direction

Dunno why people are moaning about OSCA being played, think it's a great song personally. Hope the play it when I go see them next year.
Mr Sands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.31, 12:17 AM   #48
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

kuro_neko,
If it weren't for file-sharing, there would hardly be any international fans at all - aside from the people who have spent a significant amount of time in Japan. Since this is a forum for international fans, it's to be assumed that at least 95% of the members have downloaded at least some of the CD/DVD material they have played.

Part of the reason we have this community (as opposed to Ringo Jihen), is so that any possible 'side' of a debate can speak more freely. Tokyo Jihad has the right to be openly dissatisfied with any release he does or doesn't own. While you also have the right to call him out - attacking the guy himself is hardly what I would call a legitimate counterargument.

Saying that someone has to own a release before they can bitch about it, is a double standard if you're not also calling out the members who praise the releases they don't own.

I have more copies than even you might believe (a lot more than just two), of almost every release beyond Dynamite Out. I'll just say the extra copies are on extended "virtual loan" to any of the most reputable members (including Tokyo Jihad) who want to review those later releases without actually having physical possession of them. Would that satisfy your sales quota?

The only time I have a problem with leechers reviewing a release, is when they talk about it before the majority of people who actually paid for the material finally have access to it.
Old 2009.12.31, 12:59 AM   #49
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Great. The performance will be airing on TV ON 2/11 (http://www.wowow.co.jp/pg/detail/051333000/index.php)

I won't care by then because the album is 13 days away from that day. Blah. I think this performance wasn't spectacular anyway, judging from what I've read...and I'm not really *optimistic* about the album either...Starting to reconsider Ultra C...

Hurry up Feb 24 so I can make my decision

Last edited by Scribble R : 2009.12.31 at 01:14 AM.
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.31, 05:34 AM   #50
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

isn't 12/31/2010 the last day of the decade???

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Yahiko is offline   Reply With Quote