Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2014.06.19, 08:08 AM   #1
Parsec

Parsec is headed in the right direction
Default Help me find these Shiina Ringo videos

Hello, when I first started getting into Shiina's music last November, I watched a whole lot of videos on Youtube and probably elsewhere and recently there are two that I've wanted to watch again, but can't find anywhere. Hoping someone can help me out.

The first was a live or TV performance of Yume no Ato. I saw it on Youtube, but I think it's been taken down. I remember it looking very white. I think it was maybe in a white room, or she had a white dress on? It was a very piano-focused arrangement, but there was also a drummer who was playing behind a transparent screen, like in Ringohan.

I have a feeling I discovered the second video via EMF. It featured various footage of very young Ringo, around MM time I'm guessing, some footage of her on the street being interviewed and also some footage of her in the studio, seemingly dancing and singing along to the album playback or something?

Would love to watch them again. Thanks in advance!
Parsec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.06.19, 01:18 PM   #2
kalmia

kalmia is an asset to this community

As for the Yume no Ato live performance, could it be this one? It is very white once it gets going and she is even wearing a white dress.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6i...E3%81%A8_music

Hmm... I don't think I've seen the other video. I'll keep an eye out it, though. But I'm sure some other fans know what you're talking about and will get back to you as soon as possible -- hopefully with a clip. I'm actually really interested in seeing it as well.
kalmia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.06.20, 03:00 AM   #3
anonlurker

Second video sounds like Yuuhatsu Orgasm with the dancing and street footage (London). I'm 99% certain on that but just to cover all the bases the Ichijiku no Hana video also has various clips of her out and about.

I'll upload it to mega and PM you the link later when I get some time.
Old 2014.06.20, 07:48 AM   #4
Parsec

Parsec is headed in the right direction

Yes! That's them, thanks kalmia and anonlurker. Love that Yume no Ato performance. And yeah the second video is the Yuuhatsu Orgasm extra footage. I just did some googling, and I think http://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=1301 is where I first saw it. She's so funny in that video.
Parsec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.06.20, 11:47 AM   #5
kalmia

kalmia is an asset to this community

I'm glad we could help. I'll have to check out that other video later. I actually haven't seen a lot of those kind of clips. I guess I really don't know what kind of woman she is beyond the music.
kalmia is offline   Reply With Quote