Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2008.07.15, 07:06 PM   #131
Jonny

Jonny puts considerable thought into their posts

I'm not in Ringohan but am getting ticket anyway (probably, hopefully), but I'll likely settle for the less expensive ones. The most expensive one is like 20000 right?
Not sure I would pay such an amount. Well, I guess I would, but it's also about current Ringo "Top Runner" expectations... :-(
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.15, 09:36 PM   #132
::CoLe::

::CoLe:: pleased at least somebody

Hi guys, as kuro_neko might know, me & another EMF member joined Ringohan just in time for the S-type tickets draw. And we are also "lucky" enough to get 2 tickets for ALL 3 nights too!!!

As we already got the Premium ticket for the 11/30 show, we might need to sell off the 11/30 (may also sell off 11/28) S-type tickets. So....would like to have an idea whether anyone would be interested to buy them?
::CoLe:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.15, 09:47 PM   #133
Jonny

Well, in case I "lose" my ticket... or I find some friends who want to go, maybe I could buy some from you in case you don't find any other EMF ppl...

Which makes me thinking how many tickets we "have" in total now... I'm guessing already there aren't enough EMF members available on that date. Maybe we should call our Nagoya friend Emil. :-)
Old 2008.08.01, 11:36 AM   #134
natsume

natsume is an asset to this community

So I scored a Saturday Anniversary show ticket. That is a good thing!!

(Not too interested in jazz this time, Shiina.)

I have no idea how good of a seat it is, as I do not know what seat it is. (They are mailing it.) The Saitama Super Arena can be modified from 9000 to 37000 seats. Although she probably could, I would be surprised if she went super huge. I imagine it will be somewhere in the middle, but I hope it is on the small side. Anyway, do any of you fanclub people who already have tickets have any insight?
natsume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.01, 08:18 PM   #135
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

um they haven't announced how many they are selling yet. Tickets are randomly generated and you could be anywhere from on the floor to in a balcony....the cheapest tickets, the A Type, are the fifth floor....so that means that other than the 600 stacked on the floor up front for premium tickets, the rest of the arena is S type and chances are your ticket is randomly generated....

getting tickets to this show is going to be like impossibly so be very happy you won. It will probably be impossible to buy anything during regular on sale date and the rest will go for auction on yahoo for high prices. Just keep your fingers crossed and remember that any seat is a good seat for her anniversary show I'd say....
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.03, 11:11 AM   #136
Jonny

Check out the third CM from 1:00.

iPhone!
Old 2008.08.03, 11:17 AM   #137
kuro_neko

they should just have a CM of Ringo masturbating with the iPhone...just ramming it up there. it would sell like hot cakes.

I mean all this apple x ringo cross advertising is kind of like mutual masturbation anyways....might as well just go literal
Old 2008.08.03, 11:23 AM   #138
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

complete with a rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring rrrrrrrrrrrrrrring(o) ringtone!
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.03, 11:29 AM   #139
Jonny

Until one day one of them will realize the other stole their Apple logo image or whatever and sue the other and Ringo and Jobs will meet in court and fall in love and there will be lots of Apply little kids.
Old 2008.08.03, 12:34 PM   #140
kuro_neko

they SHOULD have released a 10th anniversary Ringo iPod, complete with Watashi no Houden on it, purple in color, touch, with Ringo's Apple electric bolt embossed on the backside......

that would be SOOOOO sexy.

seriously though, who cares about U2?