Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2013.11.12, 10:53 AM   #11
StrawberryPop

StrawberryPop pleased at least somebody

Hey, thanks for your reply Glathannus! I really appreciate it.

Whenever I clicked on the links in OP's post, it'd open up a windows media player and a notice would pop up saying that I needed the rights to use the audio file. It gave me the option to get the rights on e-Onkyo's website... but I can't understand any of the japanese characters...

This stinks. If anything, I'd just like to have the Sakuran and Ko no Yo no Kagiri instrumentals. :/
StrawberryPop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.11.12, 11:00 AM   #12
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

It wouldn't make any difference if you did understand Japanese. Trying to purchase those files within a Windows Media Player prompt, was always a dead end even when e-Onkyo was in the business of selling them. We had to manually visit the product page in Internet Explorer, except the page doesn't exist anymore.
Old 2013.11.12, 11:02 AM   #13
StrawberryPop

StrawberryPop pleased at least somebody

Ah, I see. Well, thank you.
StrawberryPop is offline   Reply With Quote