Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Off-Topic (Music)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic (Music) Similar/Non-Related Artists

Old 2015.07.14, 06:33 PM   #861
Hideki

Hideki has had more than 15 seconds of fame

I had a better idea to start with an Oomori interview rather than the film. I don't think I'm feeling that project just yet and I definitely need something to kick me into gear for doing subs....
The interview is from Idol and Read's second issue and I think I can do that more justice than the film for now. It's interesting, and I haven't seen many interviews with her in English before. I'm a little worried the info might be all stuff that's common knowledge, but I'm way too lazy to comb through this thread to see if it's all been mentioned at some point.

Also, I use tenso as my forwarding service and was planning to do a huge Oomori loot crate with the new single but it turns out the mumo shop her goods are sold on won't send Oomori goods out overseas to this forwarding service. I KNEW I shouldve sent them to my hotel in Japan and now I'm just frustrated. Argh.
Hideki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.07.16, 06:00 PM   #862
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

ON THE NEW DVD

It's half documentary, half live footage. But the live stuff is sooooo good. Kyuru Kyuru on this, my heart was fucking racing! Also, the most emotionally draining version of I Love You I have ever seen. A version of Handmade Home to die for. Also has some footage of that one on one show she did for that one lucky fan:

89 minutes total.

A lot more intimate acoustic footage than band footage, so that's great for people like me, but maybe not so much for people expecting big concert stuff.

Oh and 2 different versions of the Magic Mirror PV- the one on youtube and the DVD version (which is more performance/Oomori focussed).

OH and btw: I can confirm that those worried that they were missing out on the pregnant cover by ordering the limited edition DO get it on the back cover as said before. And yeah, the cover has this weird kid's school book contact kinda look to it haha.

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2015.07.16 at 10:01 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.07.16, 06:57 PM   #863
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Oh btw, here's a little bit of that VIVA LA ROCK thing with Oomori, Kameda and Ukigumo.

VIVA LA ROCK

Oh Kameda, always smiling. I'd totally buy an album of this lineup.

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2015.07.16 at 07:33 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.07.16, 11:26 PM   #864
Hideki

Hideki has had more than 15 seconds of fame

I just saw that Sobakasu clip the other day and the damn song wouldn't get out of my head for the longest time. ><

It took me a while to find the girl who posted up the lowdown on the private show on her instagram. I think I found it again a few weeks after it was posted. I havent gotten the new single yet so I don't know how much of this is on there, but here's the setlist according to the girl:
・キラキラ (Kira Kira)
・ファンレター (Fan Letter)
・コーヒータイム (Coffee Time)
・お茶碗 (Ochawan)
・パーティドレス (Party Dress)
・ノスタルジックJ-POP (Nostalgic Jpop)
・ハンドメイドホーム (Handmade home)
・魔法が使えないなら (Mahou ga tsukaenai nara)
・あまい (Amai)
・新宿 (Shinjuku)
・呪いは水色 (Noroi wa Mizuiro)
・サマーフェア (Summer fair)
君と映画 (Kimi to Eiga)

...although she says she was so in shock and giddy over it that she has absolutely no idea about the order and such (except for Kimi to Eiga, which she insists was last). Seiko also took requests, apparently!

Also, the interview I mentioned is coming better than expected. For now at least, it's all been straightforward. Is anyone interested in doing a proofread of it as I go along, or when I get half way, maybe? I'd be happy to get a second opinion on the word usage and such and if anything could use rewording.
Hideki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.07.17, 09:02 AM   #865
deadgrandma

As Umaro (also a member here) pointed out on JPS, this frame can be seen on the new DVD

Basically says that Nakano Sun Plaza Concert coming soon on DVD.

Cool bananas
Old 2015.07.17, 06:20 PM   #866
deadgrandma

Oomori tweeting to Kameda, what is going on
Old 2015.07.17, 09:15 PM   #867
s3r3nity

s3r3nity is an asset to this community

Wait, how did I miss that she performed Sobakasu. Brb gotta go gush about how much I love her on my all social media
Old 2015.07.17, 09:43 PM   #868
deadgrandma

Originally Posted by s3r3nity View Post
Wait, how did I miss that she performed Sobakasu. Brb gotta go gush about how much I love her on my all social media
Wait till you see that latest DVD. It's the ultimate fan service. I squealed several times haha
Old 2015.07.18, 06:33 AM   #869
Vorpax

Vorpax is headed in the right direction

I just jumped in the Oomori hype bandwagon. I'm listening to Sennou and it sounds kinda interesting so far. I read that she mocks the idol industry in her lyrics, is that true? There is still no wiki about her, nor translation sites....
Vorpax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.07.18, 06:43 AM   #870
deadgrandma

Originally Posted by Vorpax View Post
I just jumped in the Oomori hype bandwagon. I'm listening to Sennou and it sounds kinda interesting so far. I read that she mocks the idol industry in her lyrics, is that true? There is still no wiki about her, nor translation sites....
I dare say that this thread has the most information you're gonna find on the internet in English about her... I don't know whether I'm ashamed of myself or proud of it :-p