Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2010.02.01, 01:41 PM   #21
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Some of the concert-goers said that the encore was between Karada and Kokoro IIRC. It's in the Spa and Treatment thread. I was hoping they'd have the recording of the show where they did Kokoro instead
Old 2010.02.01, 01:58 PM   #22
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Scribble R View Post
Some of the concert-goers said that the encore was between Karada and Kokoro IIRC. It's in the Spa and Treatment thread. I was hoping they'd have the recording of the show where they did Kokoro instead
Then, wait for Karada to come out. Definitely.
Old 2010.02.01, 02:02 PM   #23
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

we are getting a dvd release of *exactly what was aired on tv* aka the bootleg most of us have all seen, according to ringohan. I wouldn't hold your breathe for kokoro.
Old 2010.02.01, 02:16 PM   #24
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Yeah, I know it'll be Karada. Me hoping that there would be a bonus like Kokoro was me reading the topic title, thinking 'eh' but trying to be, you know, optimistic and not dismiss the release entirely.
Old 2010.02.01, 02:26 PM   #25
kuro_neko

well, there is no real incentive to buy this, so its not a big deal. if they made this part of a package with some new original content so you had to justify buying it, that would be one thing. but with the photographs from hata already printed in an article and with the countdown japan performances being televised and Spa and Treatment already being aired, this release is strictly for the fans, but there is no reason why most of us can't just skip it.
Old 2010.02.01, 02:27 PM   #26
ParisJihen

ParisJihen has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by Orenji View Post
What a pointless release... They release their new album and then a DVD filled with songs from the previous album?! wth...
yes, it can't be a serious info, it just makes no sense !
Old 2010.02.01, 06:35 PM   #27
Jesse

Jesse has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
I'd much rather have Domestic Virgin Line on DVD, than Spa & Treatment. Domestic Virgin Line is a far better concert (in some ways better than Just Can't Help It), and a far worse bootleg quality.
Agreed x 1000!
Old 2010.02.12, 08:05 PM   #28
zarya

zarya is an asset to this community

I just received a new Ringohan email with more details about this release.
I still don't know if the DVD will be sold at regular/online stores, but it's not fanclub limited as it will be also sold through the Kronekodow online shop and at the Ultra C tour.

Price: 3000 Y
Catalog number : kro-10001
The DVDs will start shipping March 24th. Preorders start February 17, and Ringohan members have to buy their copy by March 10 if they pay by card or COD, and earlier if you pay at a combini.
Ringohan members will get bonus bath salts (?).

Last edited by zarya : 2010.02.12 at 08:35 PM.
Old 2010.02.13, 04:14 AM   #29
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

ROFL BATH SALTS XDDDD

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Old 2010.02.13, 08:58 AM   #30
kuro_neko

yesss, the bath salts are being called "resort and cassette" and when you dissolve them in the bath water will turn milky white, and smell faintly of rose.

that is the Ringohan bonus, the e-mail doesn't mention when it will go on sale at other vendors, but it will be on sale on the website first and at the Ultra C shows, the earlier announcement e-mail mentioned at some future date it would also be sold through regular vendors (amazon, cdjapan) etc but they don't mention the date. I'm guessing that won't be until later in the spring, maybe april.
Closed Thread