Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2010.02.09, 02:47 AM   #521
Jesse

Jesse has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by Scribble R View Post
They all look so thrilled.

I generally would scour the Internet for a leak, but I reeeally cannot be bothered this time around. Hopefully these low expectations will result in a surprisingly good album!
Old 2010.02.09, 02:47 AM   #522
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

ahhhhhh thank you kuro that is EXACTLY what will please everyone. The people who want it know what the do and the people who dont wont be bothered. Lets leave it at that.

Hey I was about to buy rockin on japan but would this one be better? Which magazine do you hip japanese speaking guys think will have a better interview?
Old 2010.02.09, 08:32 AM   #523
Maou

Maou knows what you did last summerMaou knows what you did last summer

Hata looks like a rooster.
Old 2010.02.09, 12:48 PM   #524
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Maou View Post
Hata looks like a rooster.
did someone mention cock?

sorry...couldn't resist.

lazer, Rockin' On usually gets the better (and longer) interviews. if your only getting one I'd go with that one. I like the look on Izawa's face here, XD.
Old 2010.02.09, 01:08 PM   #525
teattum

teattum has had more than 15 seconds of fame

The few of sweet spot I can hear (thanks Kuro Neko) The full of good I think of it. Something simple but very efficient. Ringo music arrangements as I adore them.

With all the times I could heard some song before the entire album (since I listen to SR/TJ). I can nowadays imagine the "spirit" (if we can tell it like this). So we have 4 songs or pieces of them.

I hope I'm not going to change my mind for the two next months, I mean, about a negative viewpoint.

Rendez-vous at the available album day
Old 2010.02.09, 06:54 PM   #526
obama917

obama917 has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
lazer, Rockin' On usually gets the better (and longer) interviews. if your only getting one I'd go with that one.
I'm expecting a good interview from MUSICA because its editor-in-chief is Shikano, ex-Rockin' On guy who did all interviews that were collected in Ringo File book. His long-term relationship with SR since her debut will have helped, though I am assuming that he didn't relegate the job to someone else this time.
Old 2010.02.09, 07:34 PM   #527
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

The album has leaked.
Sports Leak.PNG
Let the reviews begin.

Meanwhile this thread should stay open for anyone who wants to talk about factors surrounding the release, since not everyone is comfortable with listening to a low quality leak, and we need a place to chat that isn't full of reviews from people who are less patient than we are.
Old 2010.02.09, 07:58 PM   #528
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

what happened to frecklegirl's no review embargo? I think segregating the threads and allowing the impatient to write reviews from a shitty leak in another thread is alright, if they must, but you can't pretend it isn't going to bleed over into all the other discussions, and I know for a fact some of the members who download leaks do it specifically because they want to experience a new work without any sort of "EMF bias," that being, they want to make up there own opinions.

that said, I really believe that there should be a forum-wide ban on reviews for the album until the release date. let *everyone* experience the album on their own terms.
Old 2010.02.09, 11:08 PM   #529
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

I think the split is a good idea im pretty surprised by it. I think you were more hard core but I'm glad if your not. Lets just agree to tear apart anyone who talks about the album outside of a designated thread and put warnings all over the first post and title of that thread. That sounds good to me.

And you guys you really shouldnt download it, at least not yet. The sound quality is shit and I'm not an audiophile. It says 192, but I'm having a hard time believing it. I have 192 files that sound much better than that. I kind of wish I could take it back simply for that reason.
Old 2010.02.09, 11:59 PM   #530
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Yeah, it's awful.
Closed Thread