Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2008.10.05, 02:18 AM   #1
rkkenusr

rkkenusr is headed in the right direction
Talking Is this the forum for me?

Hello! I have been here like for a month already and I don't feel like I'm fitting in.
You see, I have lots of opinions about stuff, and I like to point out what is wrong with people. People call me an over-opinionated psychopath, but who the fuck are they?!!

I think the members here like Shiina Ringo and her band, but they just can't say bad things about them, see their bad sides, you know. And I really want to fit in.
rkkenusr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.10.05, 02:27 AM   #2
NCORE

NCORE has had more than 15 seconds of fame

...what the fuck are you talking about?
NCORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.10.05, 02:54 AM   #3
MBF

MBF has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by rkkenusr View Post
I think the members here like Shiina Ringo and her band, but they just can't say bad things about them, see their bad sides, you know.

................................................lol.
MBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.10.05, 03:09 AM   #4
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

If you have been here a month (though you signed up in May) and only 'think' that the members like Shiina Ringo then I don't think you have been trying!
how can you fit in with just five posts in five months ? how is anybody meant to know you from that ?

Originally Posted by rkkenusr
I like to point out what is wrong with people
Why on earth would you even say that ? are you perfection embodied in human form ? cause you would have to be to make that statement! either that or you don't like making friends ?

Originally Posted by rkkenusr
People call me an over-opinionated psychopath
They could be right ? if more than one person has used the actual term 'psychopath' then they might be on to something ?

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2008.10.05 at 06:27 AM.
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.10.05, 06:26 AM   #5
Captain_Harlock

Captain_Harlock is headed in the right direction

Everyone here fights over her band. lmao
Old 2008.10.05, 06:30 AM   #6
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

You can't have missed all the Variety bickering, no one was afraid to say bad things against her or the band then! you should read all the threads before saying stuff like that.
Originally Posted by rkkenusrbut
I think the members here like Shiina Ringo and her band, but they just can't say bad things about them, see their bad sides, you know. And I really want to fit in.
You make it sound like you can only fit in and feel comfortable if you can say bad things about her and the band ? as if that's not allowed, that's garbage and you know it! if you have a constructive criticism then by all means air it! who is stopping you ?

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2008.10.05 at 06:41 AM.
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.10.05, 06:37 AM   #7
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

I'm new, and what I like about the forum is that there's a healthy portion of members who DON'T hold back on saying whether they dislike Shiina Ringo/Tokyo Jihen's work or not. OP, I think you're trying to make this forum out to be something that it's not. After all, it should seem that a fan-forum would be over-protective towards their subject matter. In this case though, I don't think it is.
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.10.05, 06:42 AM   #8
Captain_Harlock

Captain_Harlock is headed in the right direction

It kind of sucks at times though, but at least almost everyone is civilized enough to not be a dumb ass.
Old 2008.10.05, 06:46 AM   #9
a_grumble_cake

a_grumble_cake deserves a fucking medal

I'm pretty sure the original post is meant as sarcastic commentary about the amount of negativity on these forums and to that I say- lol GTFO.
a_grumble_cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.10.05, 07:11 AM   #10
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Originally Posted by a_grumble_cake View Post
I'm pretty sure the original post is meant as sarcastic commentary about the amount of negativity on these forums and to that I say- lol GTFO.
I couldn't tell.

Ah, the internet =/
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote