Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2007.10.12, 08:43 PM   #431
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

After reading your impressions I am glad that I did not listen to the previews but one time each . As for Sake to Geko, I thought the piano sounded like Kao. I am also wondering if it is SSAW or SS/AW @_.@

Originally Posted by badtzmaru View Post
I think "SSAW" is Ringo and Izawa's super sweet and warm love song. *_* I wonder what the lyrics are about because they sound happy singing it together. >_<
, I think they are secretly showing us their love @_@.
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.12, 10:26 PM   #432
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

This is very sad, but I only saved two quotes from the last 50 pages. o_o;; I skipped through a lot, I admit. T_T Man, I didn't get to participate in any discussions for this album era (not that I could contribute much anyway. =_=) I guess I'll look forward to the live! >_<

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
SS/AW- this song elicited another almost sob moment because it is a straight foward kind of romantic song about a guy and girl going through the 4 seasons and ending with a kind of will we be able to meet again? moment, very very cute

metro- cute but the lyrics kind of make me want to throw up, no wonder why ringo said it kind of makes her sick when she thinks about it. it literally is just about a guy and a girl on a date and the guy thinking about the girl etc.
I'm so happy to hear that "SSAW" really is a love song. *_* Ahh, I can't wait until the lyrics are translated!! >_< But, I'm sad that Ringo said that about "Metro"s lyrics... ;_; I liked the English lyrics, however short they were. >_<

Originally Posted by kanzaki View Post
SPRING SUMMER AUTUMN WINTER

SSAW!
Ohhhh, I didn't even realize that!! Thank you so much; I was wondering what it stood for. >_< I really am a slowpoke. =_=;;

Hedo, I just can't help it but lately I'm imagining what it'd be like if Ringo and Izawa married. *_*;; Izawa's calm demeaner is Ringo's type, I think; they'd make such a good couple!! >_<

And I listened to "Kao," but I don't think that was the piano I was thinking of. I'll have to search for it. And maybe we'll find out why the slash was put in "SSAW," when the lyrics are translated. Spring and summer against autumn and winter. @_@
Old 2007.10.12, 10:39 PM   #433
HEDOfloe

I don't know, I think the chorus in Kao goes a lot like the piano in Sake to Geko, except that the piano in Sake to Geko is faster pace. Everytime I hear it, I hear myself singing the lyrics from Kao, the part where Hirama sings about his "detector". But, now I actually went back and listened to it, and the instrumental part between 2:50 to3:05 seems to be it. Check it out and tell me what you think.
Old 2007.10.12, 11:03 PM   #434
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

Shiina insisted Izawa sing SSAW with her, but he felt shy about doing that at first. One-sided crush?

That song brings an image of the two of them riding on bicycles together in the park singing in different seasons. something corny like Konoyo no Kagiri's PV.
ShadyNook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.12, 11:10 PM   #435
HEDOfloe

Originally Posted by ShadyNook View Post
Shiina insisted Izawa sing SSAW with her, but he felt shy about doing that at first. One-sided crush?
Hmm, good point. Also, in the video badtzmaru posted where Ringo was getting "touchy touchy" with him but he was ignoring her does seem to point to that . Poor Ringo
Old 2007.10.12, 11:23 PM   #436
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Noooo no, that's just how Izawa is. He keeps up a cool front, but inside he really does have feelings for her. >_< *is making up her own fantasies now* We'll see what their love is really like once the lyrics are translated!! (.X

Originally Posted by Hedofloe View Post
I don't know, I think the chorus in Kao goes a lot like the piano in Sake to Geko, except that the piano in Sake to Geko is faster pace. Everytime I hear it, I hear myself singing the lyrics from Kao, the part where Hirama sings about his "detector". But, now I actually went back and listened to it, and the instrumental part between 2:50 to3:05 seems to be it. Check it out and tell me what you think.
Hmm, I see how it sounds similar now, but I'm pretty sure there's another song that sounds almost exactly like 0:51-1:16 in "Sake to Geko." o_o No??

Originally Posted by ShadyNook View Post
That song brings an image of the two of them riding on bicycles together in the park singing in different seasons. something corny like Konoyo no Kagiri's PV.
Old 2007.10.12, 11:44 PM   #437
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

For some reason, when I force myself to connect it with another song, the piano from Sake to Geko reminds me of that of Yume no Ato. Just louder and quicker. And different. Haha..

But it feels the same to me.
fluffiethesock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.13, 02:31 AM   #438
kroneko

kroneko pleased at least somebody

SSTV TOKYO INCIDENTS SPECIAL
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1306024cD8PJjNX

You can download it(full ver.).
kroneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.13, 03:55 AM   #439
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by kroneko View Post
SSTV TOKYO INCIDENTS SPECIAL
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1306024cD8PJjNX

You can download it(full ver.).
Thanks a lot O_O!!
Orenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.13, 04:23 AM   #440
EmilScherbe
nameless monster

EmilScherbe knows what you did last summerEmilScherbe knows what you did last summer

deleted

Last edited by EmilScherbe : 2007.10.13 at 04:26 AM. Reason: because this is wrong thread.
EmilScherbe is offline   Reply With Quote