Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2008.07.28, 06:36 PM   #261
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by cjhobbies00 View Post
@Bongo.. would you ever consider selling any of your Ringo items in the future ? primarily these (1 of each)

Shiina Ringo 10th anniversary folder

and if so what would you charge ??? even if you would not sell i'd still be intrested in your valuation on them
you mimicked my post dunno it's hard to value these kind of things ? when i had 16 i was handing them out like cups of Coke and now i'm down to 7 i'm a little defensive of what's left EDIT: actually 6 i promised Lena one at some point in the future hmm tell me what you think their worth as i'm useless on that kinda stuff. it's kinda speculative only though as i have no means of accepting payment from abroad
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.28, 06:40 PM   #262
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts

I would pay 20 bucks + 4-5 shipping.

Damn you and your blind generosity! Could've easily coaxed one from you if you had 16.

The man who does not listen to good music has no advantage over the man who is deaf.
-bastardized Twain quote.
http://www.last.fm/user/cjhobbies00
cjhobbies00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.28, 06:44 PM   #263
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

20 bucks ?? i was thinking more 250.00

nah but seriously it's just the logistics of you all
i would not charge most of you anything for these!! (ringomaster £500.00)
i paid nothing so i have no right to be paid for it..
they are a bit flimsy and cheap-ish so you are not really missing that much.

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2008.07.28 at 06:50 PM.
Old 2008.07.28, 06:50 PM   #264
cjhobbies00

It's okay man, wouldn't want to pressure anyone into parting with such precious merch.

Of course you have a right to be paid for it, it's yours and it's valuable.

Probably are flimsy, but I just love seeing all those covers, so many memories.

The man who does not listen to good music has no advantage over the man who is deaf.
Old 2008.07.28, 06:57 PM   #265
Jesse

Jesse has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by ringobingo View Post
@Glath.. would you ever consider selling any of your Ringo items in the future ? primarily these (1 of each)

Mayonaka Wa Junketsu - LP
Kalk Samen Kuri No Hana - LP
Gunjou Biyori/Sounan - LP
Heisei Fuzoku - LP
Variety - LP

and if so what would you charge ??? even if you would not sell i'd still be intrested in your valuation on them
You can still get both of these. I know that wasn't the question, but I guess their actual price is probably as much as anyone should charge for them right now considering they're still available.

HF - ¥3,900 - http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2523109
Variety - ¥2,800 - http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2621443/ref=2523109
Old 2008.07.28, 06:59 PM   #266
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
You can still get both of these. I know that wasn't the question, but I guess their actual price is probably as much as anyone should charge for them right now considering they're still available.

HF - ¥3,900 - http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2523109
Variety - ¥2,800 - http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2621443/ref=2523109
HMV are initially cheap but once they get here i always have to pay a customs charge regardless of the item's price and then after that about 2 weeks later i get another request from FedEx for more money.. i'd rather buy them all as one all at the same time
Old 2008.07.28, 07:14 PM   #267
Jesse

Jesse has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by ringobingo View Post
HMV are initially cheap but once they get here i always have to pay a customs charge regardless of the item's price and then after that about 2 weeks later i get another request from FedEx for more money.. i'd rather buy them all as one all at the same time
Oh I seeee. I'm pretty sure we don't get customs charges here, so yay for me. It must suck!

On another note, I got a new copy of Adult Homme version. last night. Expensive... but so nice! I want that damn perfume!

Last edited by Jesse : 2008.07.28 at 07:23 PM.
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.28, 07:29 PM   #268
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

I saw someone selling a complete unopened set of Ringo/Jihen vinyls about a month ago. That would be the only time I've ever seen any grouping of more than two of the vinyls, throughout my two years of searching.

HF was out-of-print for months, then one day the vinyl showed up again. I don't know if the new ones are the exact same as the old ones, and which of them are better if they're unofficially different. All I know is all of my copies are the 'old' ones.

ringobingo,
I'm afraid I can't save you any money from buying all-at-once from me, because I had to do most of my purchases one at a time, and I would have to charge you at least as much as I paid (including all the originally separate shipping), in order for me to not be losing any money. I didn't start pre-ordering vinyls until Adult Video Soundtrack, and I only bought two at the time. Everything else beyond that, you can still get from HMV Japan. Everything before that, I had to get from Yahoo! Japan Auctions, and mostly one at a time. I can't save you any money. I can only save you the massive amount of questing and drama it would take for you to go down the same path I did. I plan to hold onto most/all of these for at least ten years, and it wouldn't be mutually beneficial for me to charge you today, what I expect to be able to get for these before or after ten years, because somebody is losing either way. Plus I don't know how you would pay me even if I were selling already.
Old 2008.07.28, 07:57 PM   #269
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Edit: Folders re-scanned below.

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2008.10.16 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Redone in better quality 2 posts down.
Old 2008.07.28, 08:11 PM   #270
cjhobbies00

Thx Bongo, nice substitute before I get my hands on my own.