Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Associated Artists
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Associated Artists Hirama, H ZETT M, PE'Z, appa, Petrolz, etc.

Old 2009.07.26, 06:30 PM   #21
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

I remember reading that Ringo asked everyone to pick stage names, so Izawa named himself. If I'm not mistaken Ukigumo's real name is Nagaoka Ryosuke.

Hata and Kameda seem to go by their real names, or at least their permanent stage names.

Jihen, I don't like LEGIT trannies, meaning men being women, I like women who sing and act like trannies, like Ringo.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.26, 09:00 PM   #22
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

Izawa Ichigo, Nagaoka Nekutarin, Kameda Kokonatsu, Hata Hakuruberi and Shiina Ringo.

ShadyNook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.27, 05:37 AM   #23
Beltshumeltz

Beltshumeltz is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by justriiingo View Post
My bad, I just assumed you were new to SR! So you've had enough time to let all her compositions soak through your aural senses, have you decided which era of SR/TJ you like the best?
I really like all her studio albums (TJ included). However, I find myself returning mostly to Education and Variety lately. I think Variety might be my favorite, although because Sanmon Gossip is new, I find it hard to choose which one to listen to right now.

The thing is basically all her albums have spent some time as my favorite. Adult was my least-listened to and I didn't like any song other than Himitsu... But this month I forced myself to listen to it 2 times fully, and now I really love many of it's songs and I'm listening to it often as well. No need to force myself anymore.

I think overall I might like TJ more than SR on her own... but that might change.
Beltshumeltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.27, 07:03 AM   #24
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer
Thumbs down

ugh, is Saigon falling or what?
Old 2009.08.30, 03:30 PM   #25
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

LTTP but check out Appa. Izawa's a sexy guy.
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote