Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2013.07.17, 12:02 AM   #51
iliviriel

iliviriel pleased at least somebody

Could you explain ?

Rhymester, Tavito Nanao or Bonnie Pink are all songwriter, they could have been involved in the composition.
Old 2013.07.17, 03:43 AM   #52
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Well, whaddya know. Looks like SR IS performing with SAPS in September. kronekodow
Old 2013.07.17, 04:03 AM   #53
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Better be recorded
Old 2013.07.17, 04:26 AM   #54
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

I'm trying to figure out if it's a stupid decision to attend. Bonnie Pink and Miyavi are also special guests (on different days) so it might be a case of her performing the full one minute of Assassin's Assassin (:p), and then vanishing. And it's SAPS's anniversary thing, so she'll probably try not to stand out too much. As much as I want to be smothered by Motoharu's chest again and have more eye sex with Akita Goldman, it might be silly of me to splurge on a trip to Japan. [seriously, SAPS are *amazing* live -- and live is probably THE way to experience them -- but I'd only fly out to see SR...and she hasn't announced a new album or anything, so... :/]
Old 2013.07.17, 04:34 AM   #55
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Well there's a few more songs they've done together. You'd hope it'd be more than the one... Still she guested on Rekishi shows and only did Kira Bushi...

But yeah... Until its a show under the name SHIINA RINGO, my savings for this occasion will remain untouched :-p

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2013.07.17 at 04:38 AM.
Old 2013.07.17, 07:31 AM   #56
3knotsJK

3knotsJK has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by iliviriel View Post
Could you explain ?
It just seems likely to me, I think, that other artists wouldn't be interested in that much commitment into this. But maybe there are other reasons. Of course I don't know that actually.
Old 2013.07.19, 07:14 AM   #57
deadgrandma

Yeah, Bonnie Pink song is really nice and sexy. Kinda reminds me of My Foolish Heart though. Sucks that Ringo's collab is also the shortest on the album according to the track lengths on iTunes :-p
Old 2013.07.26, 10:07 PM   #58
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

First, single stuff moved to Product Reviews. Album stuff here.

Originally Posted by TurtleFu View Post
As an addition: we know Ringo lives in Yokohama, which nowadays is pretty much a suburb of Tokyo.
Do we?? How do we know that? It was my guess that she lived in Saitama because she mentioned that when she witnessed the earthquake, she saw all the lights of Saitama Super Arena go out. I figured both she and her parents lived in Saitama - I'm pretty sure they at least must, she was born there and they probably followed her and her brother back to the Tokyo area. Where did Yokohama come from?
Closed Thread