Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2007.11.20, 09:43 PM   #41
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

The fastest way for an American to get their hands on the DVD would be to pre-order it from CDJapan, and live in San Francisco (the hub of all west coast EMS deliveries), and be home at the time to receive the shipment, since EMS is insured and they don't leave a package unattended at your residence.

In that scenario, nobody will have physical possession of the DVD until tomorrow, bare minimum.

HMV Japan got my SOIL&"PIMP"SESSIONS vinyl, and now my whole order is being prepared for export, but like the last time I ordered a few vinyls, they might sit on my order for a weekend again, then go "Oh, sorry. We underquoted you on shipping!".

I normally don't order things from HMV Japan, since they pull stunts like that, but they're the only pre-order source for new vinyls, and their DVDs are cheap, so I figured might as well order both of them together. With HF, I placed separate orders at CDJapan and HMV Japan, for the DVD and vinyl, and I got my DVD much sooner, even though they were both released the same day in Japan, and the shipping method was the same, but the outcome was different between the two vendors simply because HMV Japan didn't have their shit in order.

But back on-topic. Japanese folks already have their hands on this...
Old 2007.11.21, 05:17 AM   #42
pariscombo

pariscombo deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post

HMV Japan got my SOIL&"PIMP"SESSIONS vinyl, and now my whole order is being prepared for export, but like the last time I ordered a few vinyls, they might sit on my order for a weekend again, then go "Oh, sorry. We underquoted you on shipping!".
HMV Japan changed their policy about overseas dispatch.

This e-mail is what I got from HMV Japan.

"Thank you for shopping at HMV.co.jp.

We informed the customers of the change in the delivery cost according to the weight of the items in the orders before dispatch.
However, from now on, we are going to dispatch the orders without any advance notice in order to minimamise the delay to dispatch the orders.

If you would like to be informed of the change before dispatch regarding the orders placed before 1 Novermber 2007, please let us know by responding to this e-mail until 8 Novermber 2007.

Best regards,

HMV E-Commerce Customer Service
e-mail@hmv.co.jp "

I think you also might recieve it. Search your e-mail box.
pariscombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.11.21, 02:48 PM   #43
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Damn! I was supposed to get mine tomorrow but I had put my work address because recently CDjapan has been getting me things on wednesdays, the day they are released! Now, it should be coming in tomorrow, and no one will be at the office @_@. I called the post office, and they said they can't change the address so they will attempt to deliver and then hold it, in which case I will have to go to pick it up at the post office on friday >_<. Oh, and the only reason they are delivering on a holiday is because I chose express shipping.

I guess I could go to my job early tomorrow and wait outside for the mailman, but I don't know if that might be too weird and they just wont give me the package @_@.

EDIT: Thanks for the pictures Glath. I'm a little disappointed that it comes in a regular CD case . It's like mocking us that there won't be an official release of the mp3 for Senkou Shoujo.
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.11.23, 01:30 PM   #44
HEDOfloe

OMG!! I just got the DVD and it has a selection called "endorooru" (if my katakana skillz are correct), I guess "end roll", and it shows the credits and the two girls from the PV dancing and stuff not in the PV. But the BEST part of all is that Senkou Shoujo is being played, in a bit slower tempo, and Ringo is singing the song in English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2007.11.23, 01:59 PM   #45
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Hedofloe View Post
OMG!! I just got the DVD and it has a selection called "endorooru" (if my katakana skillz are correct), I guess "end roll", and it shows the credits and the two girls from the PV dancing and stuff not in the PV. But the BEST part of all is that Senkou Shoujo is being played, in a bit slower tempo, and Ringo is singing the song in English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh! And how it is?
Orenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.11.23, 02:07 PM   #46
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

hey man! this is PUT YOUR CAMERA DOWN! this is the demo ver. of senkou shoujooooo pleaseeee share <3 does the song start with "I am content with taking in this..." ?

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Yahiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.11.23, 03:14 PM   #47
HEDOfloe

Yes, it does start with that line. How did you know? Also, is "Put your camera down" the title? I'm working on extracting the audio right now, so can you give me the details, exact title and such, so I can tag it properly, then?
Old 2007.11.23, 03:20 PM   #48
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

I knew the first line coz i'm a JOYSOUND member and they give the first line for upcoming releases for members ;D so

the title is

kanji: put your camera down(閃光少女 エンドロール編)
romaji: put your camera down (senkou shoujo END ROLL hen)
translation: put your camera down (senkou shoujo end roll edit)

this is the demo ver of senkou shoujo in english and slower than the original made by kameda <3 lyrics by ringo too

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Yahiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.11.23, 03:22 PM   #49
Mad_Mac

Mad_Mac pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by Hedofloe View Post
MMhhhh.......

IS There any contain difference between the first press release, and the regular one??
I just collect my money, and I'm not sure if HMV still got the first press one.
So how many PV inside??? Is it 4 or 3???

She's a Mac user too.....
Mad_Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.11.23, 03:24 PM   #50
Mad_Mac

Mad_Mac pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
I knew the first line coz i'm a JOYSOUND member and they give the first line for upcoming releases for members ;D so

the title is

kanji: put your camera down(閃光少女 エンドロール編)
romaji: put your camera down (senkou shoujo END ROLL hen)
translation: put your camera down (senkou shoujo end roll edit)

this is the demo ver of senkou shoujo in english and slower than the original made by kameda <3 lyrics by ringo too
So the DVD contain 4 Song Right???
-OSCA
-Killer Tune
-Shenkou Shoujo (regular)
-Shenkou Shoujo (demo)

Is it like that for all the releases???

She's a Mac user too.....
Mad_Mac is offline   Reply With Quote