Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2008.11.24, 10:49 AM   #311
Oiran

Oiran has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Try to search at japanese auction pages like rinkya.
The Perfume's album Game Limited Edition was completely sold out and I found a bunch in rinkya, but more expensive
I hate people who buy limited items to re-sell them
Anyways, maybe your friend can find it in Japan, don't lose hope XD
Old 2008.11.24, 07:07 PM   #312
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Nathan0301 View Post
Oh my Godness!!!
I have a fd go to Japan and I told him help me buy the DVD Boxset...what can I do now...?
I want to know if I have a choice to have MoRA anymore...
HMV Japan keeps changing their story on an almost a daily basis, for whether or not some of these things are available. I wouldn't worry about the DVD box. I'm pretty sure at least one of the major vendors will still have it in stock by the end of this year, perhaps even until February 2009.

Originally Posted by Oiran View Post
Try to search at japanese auction pages like rinkya.
The Perfume's album Game Limited Edition was completely sold out and I found a bunch in rinkya, but more expensive
I hate people who buy limited items to re-sell them
Anyways, maybe your friend can find it in Japan, don't lose hope XD
If it wasn't me grabbing "the last few" copies, then more than likely it would be one or more Japanese people who would keep the copies to themselves, or only sell to other Japanese people (deputy services don't always work - I have come across some sellers who block bids from deputy services). I'm just trying to give gaijin more of a chance. Plus, putting my own extra money (to spend at a later day) into limited Shiina Ringo items, is more reliable than putting the money into the bank(s) or the stock market right now.

Don't hate the player - hate the game.
(plus it's not like I keep monetary gaining/losing facts to myself or anything - I try to keep members of this community in-the-know before it's too late for them)
Old 2009.03.17, 05:20 PM   #313
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

MoRA Product Reviews thread:

>> MoRA CD, DVD sets thread <<

They are combined into one thread because it was too impossible to separate out all the posts made here. XD

This thread now closed; post all reviews in the thread above.
Closed Thread