Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Off-Topic (Music)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic (Music) Similar/Non-Related Artists

Old 2014.12.20, 12:54 PM   #531
s3r3nity

s3r3nity is an asset to this community

Track 5 (ナナちゃんの再生講座) gives me Shouso Strip vibes. Or maybe like Ringo no Uta or something. It took a few listens for me to really get into this one but now that I have it's one of my favorites.

EDIT: Just read that article DG posted and the author of that thought it was Ringo-like too! I guess KZK makes more sense
Old 2014.12.20, 03:02 PM   #532
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by TeslaGuy View Post
Just got around to listening to Natsu no Hikigatari 6-kyokusen and am happy that the initially steep Oomori learning curve has leveled off enough for me to now immediately really like her acoustic versions.
Have you listened to Mahou Ga Tsukaenai Shinitai yet? That's the big one that is also the most rewarding/becomes an obsession for a lot of listeners/seems strange that you'd listen to Natsu no Hikigatari 6-kyokusen before that. If you do like her acoustic, there's plenty of it to listen to.
Old 2014.12.20, 04:42 PM   #533
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Well, after being told Oomori's performance recently on Music Japan was awful, I went and watched it (I usually ignore MJ after the countless bad Ringo performances- not on Ringo's part but on the show's lame backing music/live vocal format's behalf)- and she really tore it a new one.

Unrestrained acapella Amai. Enough said. Starts @ 24:14 http://video.fc2.com/content/20141218e0qML9vg/

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2014.12.20 at 05:16 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.12.20, 05:27 PM   #534
TeslaGuy
apathy enthusiast

TeslaGuy knows what you did last summerTeslaGuy knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by deadgrandma View Post
Have you listened to Mahou Ga Tsukaenai Shinitai yet? That's the big one that is also the most rewarding/becomes an obsession for a lot of listeners/seems strange that you'd listen to Natsu no Hikigatari 6-kyokusen before that. If you do like her acoustic, there's plenty of it to listen to.
I did listen to that months ago. Wasn't much of a fan back then, though. Time to listen to it again.
TeslaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.12.21, 03:53 PM   #535
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by deadgrandma View Post
Well, after being told Oomori's performance recently on Music Japan was awful, I went and watched it (I usually ignore MJ after the countless bad Ringo performances- not on Ringo's part but on the show's lame backing music/live vocal format's behalf)- and she really tore it a new one.

Unrestrained acapella Amai. Enough said. Starts @ 24:14 http://video.fc2.com/content/20141218e0qML9vg/
That was... intense, hahaha. Kinda loved it for what it was. Jun Togawa vibes for sure.
Orenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.12.23, 11:25 AM   #536
FadedSun

FadedSun raises the standards of what a community can offer

Do you guys pay for this website or something? I can't watch that video. It says I have to pay for a subscription.
FadedSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.12.23, 07:59 PM   #537
deadgrandma

^ shouldn't have to do anything of the sort... that's really strange. I don't have an account there and it works fine.
Old 2014.12.23, 08:05 PM   #538
TeslaGuy
apathy enthusiast

TeslaGuy knows what you did last summerTeslaGuy knows what you did last summer

That's weird. Just watched it on my Verizon phone with no problems.
TeslaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.12.24, 03:59 AM   #539
deadgrandma

Miwa Jiro x Seiko Oomori

Merry Xmas y'all!

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2014.12.24 at 04:05 AM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.12.24, 08:47 AM   #540
kalmia

kalmia is an asset to this community

I really don't like Sennou. Like at all. Even Date wo Yameyou, which should have been great, was toned down a lot. While I love Mahou ga, Zettai Shoujou is my favorite album of her's right now.
kalmia is offline   Reply With Quote