Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2014.05.11, 08:34 PM   #801
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by anonlurker View Post
LP's 10,000 Yen though (used by the looks of it) and that's before any fees kick in. MoRA DVD's make more sense for the money at 11,000. Gives you everything in Hi-Res without needing the expertise to rip the wax.

MoRA still suffers noise war issues though...

And the LP master is still better, the most audibly different LP in the collection. I mean, listen to those drums at the end of Souretsu- nothing goes distorted, every single hit is audible... amazing!

10,000 seems steep unless you're getting a sealed one. The price I keep seeing is around 6,000 yen- by far the cheapest full length. Unless shit's climbed up again. Her LPs seems to have high and low seasons price wise for whatever reason.

As for the version of Stem on here- it is the Casshern version- Casshern OST got it from this one originally. And thus, the best version.
Old 2014.05.11, 10:14 PM   #802
kalmia

kalmia is an asset to this community

You know, I always thought it would be perfect for that version to be on the album. Because it is the middle track and therefore stands alone, it is fitting for it to be the only one in English. Makes sense. Thanks!

I would like to hear Souretsu without anything being lost. Might just be worth it.
kalmia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.05.11, 10:32 PM   #803
anonlurker

Originally Posted by kalmia View Post
You know, I always thought it would be perfect for that version to be on the album. Because it is the middle track and therefore stands alone, it is fitting for it to be the only one in English. Makes sense. Thanks!

I would like to hear Souretsu without anything being lost. Might just be worth it.
This will heavily depend on the quality of your turntable. Also go new on the LP. I wouldn't gamble on used at the current rates.

Auctions are here.
Shopping Mall Japan will be your go-to so you can bid on one. Good luck.

Last edited by anonlurker : 2014.05.11 at 10:37 PM.
Old 2014.05.11, 10:43 PM   #804
kalmia

kalmia is an asset to this community

Thank you very much for the links, anonlurker. This will be really helpful for me. I think I will definitely buy new.
kalmia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.05.13, 08:47 PM   #805
James Shoegazer

James Shoegazer pleased at least somebody

Where can I get KSK teacup and the Adult Pour Femme perfume?
Old 2014.05.13, 09:09 PM   #806
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

For those who didn't know, Channel Guide got a quiet repress (softcover) recently. Grab it if you missed the original and wanted it. Amazon had it when I checked last week.
Old 2014.05.13, 09:19 PM   #807
anonlurker

Originally Posted by James Shoegazer View Post
Where can I get KSK teacup and the Adult Pour Femme perfume?
Use Shopping Mall Japan to place your bid.

Ringo

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/s...merce&slider=0

Jihen

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/s...ommerce&mode=1
Old 2014.05.14, 09:43 PM   #808
xephyr

xephyr pleased at least somebody

My SR collection as of last June 2013 minus 3 posters (Sports, Adult, Assassin's Assassin from the single), and releases from there: Mitsugetsu Shou (ltd), Toutaikai BD (ltd), Sanmon Gossip (2nd press), Ringo no Uta (2nd press). No Korean EMI so far. I'll take another photo sometime this year probs

Overall nothing spectacular but I've only been aware of her since Aug '10 and I considered her one of my faves a few months after that. I’m definitely missing a lot of Tokyo Jihen stuff; looking to get Ringo Expo and Zazen Extasy in terms of DVDs/Blu-Rays. Don't feel strongly about getting all or any of the old singles and MV compilations besides Ariamaru Tomi

Almost all of it is second hand from eBay (since I don't make a lot of money and I don't care about it being spanking new just in good condition), but also first press (Electric Mole [which I got for about $18 USD], Sports, Shouso Strip). Heisei Fuuzoku & Adult were sealed & first press, and pretty cheap at the time too.

Sorry if the image is too large I can resize it if needed
Old 2014.05.14, 09:44 PM   #809
deadgrandma

What happened to your Sports slipcase?
Old 2014.05.15, 12:17 AM   #810
gekokujyo

gekokujyo knows what you did last summergekokujyo knows what you did last summer

Anybody actually knows what the ADULT perfumes smell like? Lol. Was looking around for a Basenotes or Fragrantica equivalent info page to no avail. Just out of curiosity.
gekokujyo is offline   Reply With Quote