Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2007.04.02, 12:08 PM   #1
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer
Default [SR] 2003.08.30 - Seiteki Healing ~Sono San~ (DVD) [PV Collection]

性的ヒーリング~其ノ参~ (Seiteki Healing ~Sono San~)

01. やっつけ仕事 (Yattsuke Shigoto)
02. 真夜中は純潔 (Mayonaka wa Junketsu)
03. 茎(STEM) (STEM)
04. 迷彩 (Meisai)
05. 映日紅の花 (Ichijiku no Hana)
06. la salle de bain

Retail Availability: Amazon.co.jp, CD Japan, HMV Japan, YesAsia
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.01.16, 05:26 PM   #4
hishy

hishy pleased at least somebody

see the thing I want to know about the DVD is either a translation or summary of what's going on in the "Ringo-chan" special D:

hishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.22, 03:29 PM   #5
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

So I just discovered that some Japanese person translated the Zazen Ecstasy Japanese Wiki article into English: Zazen Ecstasy (I cleaned up the English on the first part, but from the tracklist down it's still Engrishy)

And it has some SUPER INTERESTING FACTS about the recording of the Yattsuke Shigoto PV that I did not know at all!!!

Since Kaho Theatre only has 1,000 seats, tickets to it were sold in a lottery. They sold out really fast and were sold at auction for many times the original price, which was already expensive (10,000 yen or $100)...
Ringo invited fans who had lost the ticket lottery to come play an extra in the filming of the PV for Yattsuke Shigoto on July 28 [two days before Zazen was performed on the 30th], when the band members had a dress rehearsal before the public performance. No music was recorded live at the filming, and the sound source used in the video is the recording from the performance at Shibuya Public Hall on April 28, 2000 from the Gekokujou Xstasy tour, so at the end of the video you hear the beginning of the next song "Benkai Debussy." She asked all the guests to wear as many red clothes as they could on that day. She was inspired by the vocalist of a rock band who once told his guests to "Wear black to tomorrow's show," and then he was the only one not wearing black. She found this idea amusing.
So I hope this puts to a rest all the questions about this PV! Since a lot of people thought it was recorded live at an actual show, and were confused to find out it wasn't. I had no idea about any of this information so that's pretty damn cool.
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.22, 07:32 PM   #6
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Now I gotta hear the two songs back to back!
and I always wondered if it was actually recorded live and when that show was. Thanks!
Old 2009.03.23, 05:39 PM   #7
Nimh
Administrator

Nimh deserves a fucking medal

The Shibuya Public Hall 4/28/2000 performance of Yattsuke Shigoto is on Zecchoushuu Disk 1 (which begins with the applause of the live crowd), which the translator didn't mention.
Nimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.24, 06:19 AM   #8
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

Oh, that's soooo cool! *___*
Orenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.24, 06:53 AM   #9
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

Am I the only one who already knew this?
ShinjiPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.24, 07:00 AM   #10
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

I knew.

(not really)
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote