Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Off-Topic (Music)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic (Music) Similar/Non-Related Artists

Old 2019.04.12, 09:40 PM   #1
Inseu

Inseu has had more than 15 seconds of fame
Default Saw Spiritualized in concert

Only saw him cos the term "space rock" baffled me. The concert was ok at best. It was two hours with no opening act, I stood there for 90 minutes before the concert started, and I was pissed, so I yelled out "start the show, you fucking idiot". Musically it's mostly mellow crap, songs about Jesus and shit. The guy just sat there with a big black cock blocking his face, he barely stood up, most of these concert photos suck because of that bbc.

Highlight out of the show: there's this cute Asian girl in front of me, I started brushing her butt cheeks with my forearm during an upbeat song and she didn't seem to mind, so I ended up grabbing both her butt cheeks with two hands during a mellow song, and she just gently wiggled them along the music, I think she enjoyed the touch...

Inseu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.04.13, 05:35 AM   #2
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Did you have to post this
Old 2019.04.13, 12:59 PM   #3
thespidereggs

thespidereggs is an asset to this community

Originally Posted by Inseu View Post
Highlight out of the show: there's this cute Asian girl in front of me, I started brushing her butt cheeks with my forearm during an upbeat song and she didn't seem to mind, so I ended up grabbing both her butt cheeks with two hands during a mellow song, and she just gently wiggled them along the music, I think she enjoyed the touch...
Tl;dr you assaulted her

Can you please be respectful of women and not grope them (esp in public)? I've read other posts where you objectify women through the male gaze - even Ringo - and it's just creepy and inappropriate. It surely makes women on here uncomfortable here and violates community standards.

Re: Spiritualized, never was a huge fan but I know they were a hugely influential act. I'd kill to see Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space.
thespidereggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.04.13, 07:59 PM   #4
Inseu

^While I appreciate your input. I must say that you overlooked the fact that some girls enjoy being touched by strange men or vice versa...I had a lady pressing her chest against my back every 5 second at a Ministry concert. Did I tell her to stop or move away? I didn't.

You just need experience, good judgement of character, and find the right person. If she's not interested, she would either move away, put her bag between me and her, or tell me not to do it, and I wouldn't persist. In my case, it's obviously a fun encounter between two consenting adults who just met.

As for "objectify women through the male gaze", I can tell Ringo doesn't give a crap, sex sells, I mean look at her:

Last edited by Inseu : 2019.04.13 at 08:28 PM.
Old 2019.04.14, 07:43 AM   #5
thespidereggs

thespidereggs is an asset to this community

Originally Posted by Inseu View Post
^While I appreciate your input. I must say that you overlooked the fact that some girls enjoy being touched by strange men or vice versa...

You just need experience, good judgement of character, and find the right person. If she's not interested, she would either move away, put her bag between me and her, or tell me not to do it, and I wouldn't persist. In my case, it's obviously a fun encounter between two consenting adults who just met.
1) That's not how consent works (see @1:16).

2) "She wanted it" is never a justification for touching or groping someone - and even if that's someone's fetish or whatever those assumptions lead down a dangerous path.

3) It sounds like you've never listened to women describe their experiences with street harassment or other forms of harassment. From the sheer amount of men who share your mindset to the power dynamic that's inherent in male-dominated spaces, harassment can be a scary thing for women/minorities. And that includes rebuffing a harasser.

4) Especially at concerts - it's a bigger problem than you think.

I'll stop here so as not to veer too off-topic, but DM me if you'd like to continue the convo.
thespidereggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.04.14, 09:40 AM   #6
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Inseu just wants attention, he is just taking advantage of the fact no admin or moderator is really active here anymore
probably he doesn't even do the things he says because he is too afraid to do any move towards women
and he knows he will end up forever alone, having only his hands to keep him company for the rest of his life if he doesn't change the way he thinks about women

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.04.14, 01:52 PM   #7
Inseu

Originally Posted by thespidereggs View Post
1) That's not how consent works .
Old 2019.04.16, 05:47 PM   #8
TeslaGuy
apathy enthusiast

TeslaGuy knows what you did last summerTeslaGuy knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Lena-chan View Post
Inseu just wants attention, he is just taking advantage of the fact no admin or moderator is really active here anymore
Glath asked me a while ago to monitor things, but I try not to moderate posts unless a member here is treated inappropriately.
TeslaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote